Chapter eleven Old Faces

Shigaraki's POV

Why? Why would kurogiri do that? He gets on my damn nerves that damn idiot. I would never get distracted from our main goal, especially get distracted by a damn girl. I mean can't I have fun every once in a while? After least the mission was a success. We got bakugou and Todorki. Heh there definitely going to join us. With them with the league. We will be unstoppable!

"Hey dumbass! Release me now!" Yelled the angrey blonde teen named bakugou.

"What do you want from us?" Asked shoto Todorki.

The whole league of villain's expect for y/n was surrounding the two teens.

"We want you two to join the league of villain's! Dabi, untie our newest recruits! "

"Um there just going to attack us though."

"We shouldn't keep then tied up though if we want then to join us."

"Twice you do it"

"Oh yeah sure! Wait no way! Fine I'll do it!"

Twice untied the two angered teens.

Shigaraki kept talking about how bakugou and Todorki should join them. But they both disagreed getting ready to attack.

Y/n's POV

I wonder what all the commotion is about.

Y/n walkes to the main area the bar and her eyes land on a angry Todorki.

"Y/n? This is where you were this while time?"

Y/n started to tear up. Seeing her old best friend. But a part of her hated him. She feels hatted that he hasn't been looking for her.

"What did they do to you? Why aren't you talking to me?"

"We are her new family?" Toga said with enthusiasm.

"No your not. Lets go y/n, I'll take you home." Shoto reached out for y/n.

But she just stood closer to tomura.

Then everyone at the Hideout heard a knock on the door. Everyone looked at each other and looked back at the door in confusion. Then dabi bursts in the door.

"They found us we need to go now!"

"What do you mean they found us?"

"The heros shigaraki there here."

"Fuck kurogiri warp us now!"

Kurogiri warps the whole league but leaves bakugou and Todorki behind.

Shigaraki's POV

Fuck we would have had our win. Shit dude.

"Where are we?"

"Looks like a abandoned hotel."

"Really kurogiri? First you rat me out to all for one then you fuck up the Coordents!"

"My apologies I was in a rush."

Shigaraki makes sure y/n is okay from the sudden teleportation. She was fine although seeing Todorki and bakugou messed with her head.

Shigaraki decided he would carry y/n inside the abandoned hotel while everyone else followed.