Chapter 11- Hugs

Xingchen was the first to wake up early in the morning. He remembered Song Lan and stood up quickly, but his clothes were held by a hand, "Xingchen, don't leave."
"I have to, Song Lan is probably not awake so we should be fine for now," Xingchen said, "but I need to get back."
"Fine," Xue Yang sighed and let Xingchen's clothes go. Xingchen smiled and walked away leaving Xue Yang alone in the room.
Xue Yang stood up after a while and walked outside. He looked around and saw Xingchen talking with Song Lan, "Hey! What are you two talking about?"
"Nothing," Song Lan snapped.
"Relax," Xue Yang drawled, getting behind Xingchen. He hugged the man from behind and smirked at Song Lan, "I only want to say goodbye if he's leaving today."
"I'm not leaving yet," Xingchen said, "I still feel sick."
"Get off of him," Song Lan said coldly.
"Zichen," Xingchen warned, "not now."
"Then he should let go of you," Song Lan scoffed, "he doesn't have any right to be hugging you."
"I do, in fact," Xue Yang said smirking, "YueHua is in my home so I can do whatever I want."
Song Lan grew red with anger, "Get off of him!" He roared.
Xue Yang smiled and hid his face in Xingchen's shoulder, "No."
"Xue Yang, Zichen, calm down please," Xingchen said, "I don't want you two fighting right now. How about we go and get some food?"
"I have some food here, we can make breakfast," Xue Yang mumbled through the clothes.
"Great, let's go and make some food the ," Xingchen walked away with Xue Yang clinging on to him. He was in the kitchen with Xue Yang hugging him and sighed, "A-Yang, I can't make food if you stay like this."
"Too bad," Xue Yang hugged the man's small waist tighter.
"Go play with a-Qing, she must be bored," Xingchen said gently.
"No, the little brat will only hit me with her stick," Xue Yang said.
"Then at least sit down somewhere," Xingchen said, "I don't want you getting tired of standing."
"How about you sit down?" Xue Yang said. He turned Xingchen around and carried the man to the table.
Xingchen yelped and held onto Xue Yang's neck, wrapping his legs around the man's waist. "Xue Yang! Put me down!"
"No," he sat on the table with Xingchen on his lap and smiled at the man's flustered face. "You look cute."
"Sh-shut up," Xingchen mumbled, turning a hazy pink.
Xue Yang laughed softly and flipped them over, sitting Xingchen on the table, with him in between the man's legs. He leaned down and kissed Xingchen softly.
Xingchen kissed back and tightened his grip on Xue Yang's waist. He pulled Xue Yang down, close to him, and gripped the man's hair gently.
The kiss slowly got deeper and Xue Yang licked Xingchen's bottom lip, asking for entrance which was granted. He slipped his tongue in and twirled it and flicked it along Xingchen's.
Xingchen's breath was snatched away the longer they kissed. His face was hot and he felt saliva dripping from his chin.
His legs were weak and shaky at the intensity of the kiss. Xue Yang finally pulled back and they both gasped for air.
"You should really see yourself right now," Xue Yang whispered.
"You probably look better," Xingchen whispered back.
Xue Yang scoffed, "I could never beat you YueHua."
"A-Yang, I love you," Xingchen pulled Xue Yang back down and kissed him passionately. Xue Yang kissed back and gripped Xingchen's hips tightly, leaving a light bruise.
They both pulled back when they heard footsteps and Xingchen jumped down from the table. He stepped away from Xue Yang and faced the ground.
Song Lan walked in and saw Xingchen, he walked over, "Xingchen, do you still feel sick? If not we can leave and get some food on the way."
"I'm afraid I still don't feel good," Xingchen lied, "I'll probably be better tomorrow."
"Good, and why are your lips swollen?" Song Lan asked.
"Oh! Uh there was a mosquito," Xingchen said, touching his lips tenderly.
Xue Yang snickered. He walked over and said teasingly, "We should get something for that then, shouldn't we?"
"Y-yes," Xingchen felt a hand grab his arm and walked with Xue Yang. They walked to a room where Xue Yang pushed him back to a wall.
Xingchen gasped softly and felt himself being lifted up. He hugged Xue Yang close to him, hands around his neck and legs around his waist.
"You really did get strong," he murmured.
"Of course I did," Xue Yang smiled, "and the little brat actually helps."
Xingchen smiled and felt something cold touch his neck, he shivered, "Are you holding me up with one hand?"
"Yeah, it's not hard actually," Xue Yang said, "you're really light for your height."
"I don't eat much," Xingchen admitted.
"Then I guess it's my job to fatten you up," Xue Yang playfully said.
"No, then you won't be able to carry me," Xingchen said softly.
"True," Xue Yang kissed Xingchen's neck delicately and sucked on the soft skin. He left marks on the pale skin and licked the marks after he finished.
Xingchen whimpered and held Xue Yang's head. He tilted his head and let Xue Yang gain access to his jaw and side of his neck.
Xue Yang left marks scattered on Xingchen's neck and jaw and smiled at the result, "Mine," he growled.
    "Yours," Xingchen whispered, "all yours. Nobody else's." He felt a soft spot on Xue Yang's neck and leaned down, he kissed it and sucked on it. He left a mark and pulled back, "Now you're mine."
    "I've always been yours," Xue Yang murmured. He put Xingchen down and hugged him gently, "I even kept that necklace you gave me."
    "I felt it," Xingchen said, "last night I felt it."
"Really?" Xue Yang smiled, "I should give you something too."
"You don't have to," Xingchen said, "having you with me is enough."
"I want to give you something so that when I'm not with you, you have something to remember me by."
"Fine, do whatever you want a-Yang."