Chapter 6- Laugh

"Friend in white," a-Qing whispered, "I don't trust him. He always has gloves on and his eyes even glow red in the sun."
Xingchen chuckled, "Silly girl, he might wear gloves because he doesn't like his hands. His eyes might be that way because of the light reflection."
"But he looks evil!" The girl exclaimed.
"A-Qing, you can't assume people are evil just like that," Xingchen said seriously, "you need to get to know them better. A-Yang is kind and caring, he even gave you his candy."
The girl looked at her hand and huffed. Xingchen smiled and walked away to where Xue Yang was sleeping, he shook the man gently.
Xue Yang woke up and felt something missing...his necklace! "Xingchen, do you know where my necklace ended up?"
Xingchen shook his head, "No, I'm afraid not. Why?"
"It's missing," Xue Yang stood up and looked through the sheets, he couldn't see it.
A-Qing smirked, "Is it this one?" She raised the necklace into the air and Xue Yang snatched it from her hand.
"Yes! Stop taking my stuff, especially this," Xue Yang angrily said.
"Why don't you leave then?" She retorted.
"Because I have nowhere else to go. You really expect me to be wandering around with barely any money?"
"Yes! I did it, why can't you?" A-Qing exclaimed.
"A-Qing, a-Yang," Xingchen said softly, walking in between the two, "please calm down."
"Xingchen, tell her to stop taking my necklace. It's really important to me," Xue Yang said.
"Why?" A-Qing challenged, "Who gave it to you?"
"My ex," Xue Yang snapped, "now be quiet."
"I'll make sure she doesn't do it again," Xingchen said gently, he felt Xue Yang's arm and let his arm rest assuringly on it.
Xue Yang felt the warmth and smiled, "Thank you Xingchen." He placed a hand on Xingchen's earning a shiver.
"Your hands are cold," Xingchen noticed, he took Xue Yang's hand in his two and began massaging the flesh gently. The hand felt familiar, almost as if he's held his hand like this before.
Xue Yang smiled and let the man do what he wants, Xingchen used to always do this. He enjoyed the feeling of warmth against his cold skin, amd the delicate fingers rubbing his palm.
"There," Xingchen said once the hand was warm, "now give me your other hand." Xue Yang hesitated.
"You see, I wear a glove on the other hand so it's not as cold," Xue Yang sheepishly said.
"That's fine, but you're cold so I suggest you go fin some more clothes to put on," Xingchen said.
"I will," Xue Yang said. He ran out and found a big coat, it was thick and looked warm. He put it on and quickly came back in, "There. I look like bear but it's fine."
Xingchen laughed at the lame joke, "I'm sure you don't."
"I do," Xue Yang said. He took Xingchen's hands and put them on his shoulders, "Just feel the coat, it's huge."
While the man was feeling his coat he smirked at an idea. He attacked Xingchen's stomach with tickles earning a loud laugh.
"A-Yang! Stop it!" He laughed. Xue Yang shook his head and smiled when Xingchen tried to run away, he pulled the man back by the waist and held him in place with his arm. He continued tickling Xingchen's side and stomach.
A-Qing couldn't help but giggle. Xue Yang noticed this and let go of Xingchen who bent down panting.
Xue Yang grabbed a-Qing's arm and tickled her stomach, causing the girl to also laugh. She tried to push him away but she couldn't do it while laughing.
Xingchen smiled at the laughs and sat on the bed. Xue Yang saw him and let of a-Qing before jumping on the man and tickling his stomach again. "A-Yang! Quit it!" Xingchen laughed.
The man fell on his back with Xue Yang on top of him. Xue Yang stopped and smiled down at the man.
Xingchen's cheeks were red and he was panting through parted lips. He giggled, "A-Yang, how did you know I was ticklish?"
"I didn't, I just guessed," Xue Yang lied. He noticed how close their faces were and pulled back, he took off his coat before laying down on Xingchen's chest. He hugged the man's waist and hid his face in Xingchen's neck.
"Are you tired?" Xingchen asked, petting Xue Yang's hair.
     "A little bit, but I'm mainly cold," Xue Yang admitted.
    "Then wear your coat," Xingchen sat up and Xue Yang held on to his neck tightly.
    "No, you're warm enough," Xue Yang mumbled. He let his cold hands rest on Xingchen's neck, causing the said man to shudder and smile at the feeling.
     "Alright, I'll stay here for a while," Xingchen laid back down with Xue Yang and hugged him back. Xue Yang smiled widely and intertwined their legs, pulled the man closer to him.
    A-Qing looked at the sweet scene with a bitter face and huffed softly before walking out.
    Xue Yang silently laughed at the girl and looked up at Xingchen, "How did you loose your eyes?"
    Xingchen's breath hitched, "I gave them to my friend, Song Lan, because he went blind."
    "How did he go blind?" Xue Yang asked carefully.
    "My ex," Xingchen sighed, "his name is Xue Yang. He went off with another girl so I left him for Song Lan, and I'm guessing he got jealous."
     "Makes sense," Xue Yang said softly. "Did you give him your eyes because he needed them or because you loved him?"
    "I think it was because he needed them, I'm not sure if I love him," Xingchen said, "I feel like I haven't gotten past Xue Yang yet. But I need to, or else I'll only get hurt again."
    Xue Yang nodded sadly, "I understand." He heard Xingchen's breathing get slower and slower and realized the man was asleep. He looked at him and leaned up slowly, he pressed his lips gently on Xingchen's and kissed him.
    He moved his lips and was surprised when Xingchen responded. Xue Yang rolled over and hovered over Xingchen, kissing him deeply.
     Xingchen felt his legs go weak, despite the fact that he was laying down. And his head was blurred, he could only think about how the kiss made him feel warm inside. He felt his heart flip and butterflies in his stomach, the same things he felt with Xue Yang. The kiss was very similar to how Xue Yang used to kiss, so he wondered if this was the same one.
    Xue Yang's tongue went inside Xingchen's mouth and licked Xingchen's tongue softly. The warm, wet muscle was strong and skilled, just like Xue Yang. He took control and led the kiss, leaving Xingchen in a daze, forgetting everything he had thought of before.
    He pulled away and a string of saliva connected their lips. He smiled at the sight. Xingchen's face was red and his lips were red and swollen, he was gasping for air after the long kiss.
   Xue Yang laid back down on Xingchen's chest and whispered into the clothes, "I still love you."