Chapter 5: Hospital Visit

Chapter 5:

"-Where's my mum," I ask anxiously, worry rushing over me, " Is she okay?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Ella's POV•

Louis answers, filling me in, "Yes, she was at the market when Brad was over. I contacted her telling her what happen, but she couldn't be here because of a short-notice business call,"

"Okay," I reply, relief fills my body, knowing my mums okay.

The relief quickly goes away and is replaced by a throbbing pain in my head. The memories of that horrid day come flowing back. I flinch just thinking about it. It must have been pretty noticeable.

"You okay?" Eleanor asks me.

"Yeah."

Awkwardness filled the room.

Not really a fan of awkwardness, so being the girl I am, I ask the first thing that comes to my mind.

"So Elle, what brings you to Ireland?"

"Well Niall was really upset about you, and Lou decided to invite all the girls to help Ni feel better. Dani and Perrie couldn't come because of dance and Little Mix stuff ((wrote this before Liam and Dani broke up and dont feel like takin it out (( plus payzer was so cute) ))) so it just me and Eleana," she states in a matter-of-factly way.

Who is this Eleana girl?

"Elle!" Louis yells and quickly reacts by covering her mouth.

"What!"

"He didn't tell her yet! She wasn't supposed to know!"

"Whoops."

" I'm right here, you know! What wasn't I supposed to know and who in hell is 'Eleana'? Who didn't tell me what?" I am so confused. "Would ya mind filling me in."

" Eleana is Niall's girlfriend,"

-------------------------------------

A/N: sorry it short but I've been editing the whole story since it kinda

Sucks but I would really appreciate some feedback on the story cause I feel like nobody's really reading it.

RATE, COMMENT, VOTE!