Chapter 7: Name's Life Story

A/N: okayy I know I promised to update yesterday...and I didn't. BUT I have a good reason why! As I just got on wattpad.com my thingy died and was too lazy to charge it. And because I couldn't find the charger. anywho... HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES/FOREVER ALONE DAY!!!!!

-Katie

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 7:

*Ella's POV*

Liam enters the room once again, but this time with a doctor.

"Isabella Kelly?" The man asks and I nod.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Collins. Well, I would like to start off with asking you a couple questions, then doing some tests. Would you all please exit the room so I can talk privately with Miss Kelly," Dr. Collins rambles.

Once they all exit, the doctor sits on a chair near the side of the hospital bed. He grabs a pen from his pocket and flips to a paper in his clipboard.

"Miss Kelly, I would like to start of asking some basic questions. We will go from there," I just nod and sit up more In the bed. Sharp pain stabs my back. I just shake it off.

"Full Name?"

"Isabella Marie Kelly."

"Born?"

"September 17th 1993."

"Age?"

"19."

"Year?"

"2012."

"Date?"

"...I don't know."

" Thats okay. I didn't expect you to know that, I just have to ask it. Anyway, I am going to get the tests we are going to do really quick. In the mean time, you're visitors may come back in," Dr.Collins explains and heads out.

The boys and Elle come back in. We stay in silence until Louis breaks it.

"Isabella? That's your name?"

"Yep, got a problem with that?" I sass back to him.

"No, but it's not very Irish."

"My mum said that my dad was Italian and he loved that name," I choke out. My dad left my mum and I when I was one. I never talk about him, though.

"Well, I like it," Zayn announces.

"Why don't we call you 'Izzy' or 'Bella'?" Harry jumps in.

"Actually, my mum used to call me 'Izzy' but Niall hated that name for me, so he decided he liked 'Bella'. When he said it, it came out as 'Ella'. I used to force my mom to call me Ella because I loved it so much. It stuck and now everyone calls me Ella! That's my names life story. Can we like stop talking about my name now?" and with that Dr.Collins walks in and everyone exits.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- So I decided that my Lenten promise is that I'll update every Tues & Thurs/Fri ( just incase I can't Thursday) and if I don't I have to updat 2 chpts.

Haha that ^^ never happened

RELATABLE FRIEND HUMOR TIME!!!

Okayyy I have this friend who has the BIGGEST crush on this kid..

Do ever realize once someone likes a person that person is EVERYWHERE! Like its not even funny how much I see this kid!

Hope u liked the chapter.,..Trust me this will get better

-Katie

VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!