Chapter 4: Uncovering Secrets

A/N: ok I'm an SO SORRY I haven't been posting but I made this one extra long and this chapter explains a lot of what happened between Ella, Niall, and Brad. I put a Niall POV in their so you can know what he's thinking...well I am gonna shut up and let you read so here is chapter 4!

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:

When we arrive in the hospital, he runs up to the front desk. The other boys come in minutes later and take me from Harry. I sit next to Niall and

Zayn, holding their hands.

I take a glance around this area. Wheelchairs in the right corner, long hallways intersecting, and white: white walls, white desks, white scrubs. The only thing that's not white is the chairs, which are black. The chairs are up against a glass window covering the whole side of the room.

When Harry is done talking to the lady at the front desk, he gestures for us to stand up. I get up from my chair and slowly start to fall. Thankfully, arms wrap me. Niall. Dizziness takes over as we are going to the doctors office.

"Are you okay, Ella?" Niall looks down at me.

"Yeah, but why is the room spinning?"

The last thing I hear is Niall muttering colorful words before slipping into darkness.

•Nialls POV•

Once we get into the hospital, I put Ella in the chair next to me and hold her hand. After about a minute,Harry gestures us to follow him. I stand up and decide to wait for Ella, just incase. As she stands up, she starts to fall back down. Before she could hit the ground, I pick her up and head down the hallway. I look down at her to check on her, to see she looks out of it.

"Are you okay, Ella?" I ask her.

"Yeah, but why is the room spinning?" She questions back.

Shit.

"El?" I ask. She doesn't respond.

"Lads? She passed out," I mutter, just loud enough for them to hear. The boys come running and so does the nurse.

"Her hearts still pounding. Thats a good sign, but we need to take her to the emergency room immediately," she babbles and walks in a different direction. The lads and I follow down a hall way.

After about a couple minutes we FINALLY get there. My heart is pounding, hoping that she's okay. I couldn't live without her. That asshole , Brad, doesn't know what's coming. my wandering thoughts stop as they take El from me.

I watch as they take Ella in a room and doctors rushing in and out. I can't look. I blink fast to hold back the tears. That's my best friend. I feel a tap on my back, and I turn around to see Liam with a comforting smile on his face.

"It's okay. I know what you feeling. Just let it out," he soothes and I do. I put my head on my hands and just start crying.

"I think I'm in love with Ella,"I state. "I don't know! I just can never get her out of my head, and I can't bear to think I may never see her again!"

They all stare at me. All of a sudden Louis yells,

"I KNEW IT!!" in his loud opera voice.

Right after he says it Harry covers Louis mouth.

"Lou!" he hisses.

We get a couple of strange looks, as I give them both a strange look.

"Ni, I could tell ever since you told us about her, you liked her. " Harry says.

All they boys nod in agreement. Was it really that obvious?

"You know what I dont get? Why Brad would just come out of no where and beat her up?" Liam speaks his thoughts.

I look down at the ground.

"Niall are you hiding something?" Zayn questions.

"Maybe" I whisper.

"Spill," Harry demands.

"Okay. So when I first met Brad, we became friends. We played sports together. After about a month, I decided to introduce him to El. Well, he liked her, and they ended up dating for a long time. I went on the X-Factor and left her with him. Well, a couple day of being in One Direction, I got a call from her mum saying that Brad abused her. His parents found her knocked out when they got home that night. She was rushed to the hospital, and we thought she was going to die. She woke up two weeks later with no memory of Brad, or that night, and we only told her he was my friend and they never dated... I never told you because we just met..." I get out, relieved they knew the truth.

All there mouths drop.

-------------------------------------

(Ella's POV)

I flutter my eyes open to reveal a white room.

Is this a hospital?

Where's Niall?

What happened?

I must have said that out loud because Louis answered me.

"What El I didn't hear you?...wait...Ella! You're awake!!!" he screams.

I half smile, confused.

"Are you gonna answer my question?" I ask him.

"What?"

" Where's Niall?"

"Don't you know who saved you life?" he asked me.

I give him another confused look.

"You were in need of a heart, and he gave his up for you."

A tear streamed down my face and I could tell he was dead serious.

"Just kidding he's at home," he says, and starts laughing.

Note to self: Murder Louis Tomlinson.

"Lou, she just woke up and you are going to give her a heart attack- not funny," a familiar voice says.

"Elle!!" I scream as Eleanor comes out from where she was.

"Hey girly, how ya feeling?" She asks me.

"I could be better-"

Then it hits me-

"-Where's my mum?" I ask anxiously, worry rushing over me, " Is she okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N cliffhanger! The real drama starts in the next chapter this chapter just sets the tone. Why is Eleanor here? Why isnt Niall with Ella and Louis is? Where's Ella's mom?

Things I'll Never Say.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें