Chapter 3: The Boys

A/N: I know I'm a bad person. I haven't updated in FOREVER! I have been editing this whole thing. This is not a cliffhanger! Youre welcome.

-Katie xx.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Guys! I haven't seen you in forever!" I scream and run over to them.

I give Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis all big hugs.

"We couldn't wait to come see you!" Harry says. Louis picks me up and throws me on the couch.

Then, Niall starts tickling me. Thanks, Ni, I thought we were friends.

"Niall...stop...it...hurts...so..." I get out in between laughs.

That just makes them all join in. I HATE being tickled. You literally are forced to laugh as you're in pain. That makes no sense. At ALL.

We are interrupted by a loud slam of a door. Niall looks to see who it is and his face drops. He stops tickling me. Thank the heavens. I sit up to see what has his knickers in a twist.

Oh My God.

Brad. He found us. Again.

"Look who made a reunion!" He spits out, not moving from the spot he's at at the front door.

"How did he get in?" is all I can manage to whisper to Niall. My palms start to sweat.

They are all still on me except for Niall who has been standing there, shocked.

"What's that pretty girl?" Brad questions sarcastically.

I push the confused boys off of me, and stand next to a distressed Niall.

"Why are you here?" I ask angry and annoyed. He started walking towards me.

"I'm here because a bad girl needs to be taught a lesson," he gives me the death glare.

"Excuse me?" I sass back. I will NOT show fear.

"Good girls don't cheat on the guys best friend."

"You know exactly why...." I give him a dirty look.

He gets closer.

"You're a gold digger?"

"Yeah that's the reason," I say sarcastically. "It wasn't from all the abuse. Or the fact you're a criminal."

"Criminal? Eh. More like victim."

"Are you drunk? Brad, I think you need to leave," Niall says, firmly.

"Not without this..."

I feel the impact of a fist contact my face. Darkness consumes me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I manage to open my eyes. Are we in the work office? He forcefully kicks me stomach. Pain hits me like a bus. Various punches are thrown at me. I feel weak as I try to get up. Where are the boys? Are they okay? I feel a slap across my face. I wince in pain. Brad pushes me down to the ground, and I curl up in a ball. He fist hits my nose. A red substance makes its way down my face.

"Ella!" I hear and running towards the room.

Pounding erupts from the door.

"It's locked," a voice says.

"No shit Sherlock."

All of a sudden I feel Brad pick me up and throw me against the wall. A bang erupts my ears. I scream in pain.

"ELLA!!" A familiar voice yells . The door banging continues.

"Quiet!" He yells at me.

He he kicks me one last time into the wall and jumps out the window and runs away. I look down at my self to see me covered in a pool of blood. Great.

***BANG***

The door breaks and Niall comes running in. The boys follow.

"Ella! Ella, what hurts? Are you breathing? Can you hear me?" The boys flood me with questions.

Niall picks me up and hands me to Liam. Liam holds me bridal style.

"...Stomach...Arm...Head...Nose...hur ...ow...y-yeah..." I get out.

Liam carries me to the car and he puts me on his lap. I curl up into a ball. I become very light headed as we start driving. Harry softly rubs my sore arm.

"W-wa-where are we going?" I ask very confused.

"We are going to the hospital. You are really hurt so we are going to make you get better. Don't worry we will be there soon. Just breathe in-and-out slowly......thats it....." Liam explains so I can grasp what he's saying.

I just cuddle into him as we drive along. Liam and Harry each take a towel, and start wiping a red substance off me. When I'm not dripping of blood, they stop. I start shaking. When did it get so cold? Liam feels it and starts rubbing my back. I relaxes me until his hands moves over the middle of my spine. I wince in pain.

"Did I hurt you? I am so sorry." Liam apologizes, his face washed over with concern.

"Didn't ....hurt......spot.....back...." I manage to say.

"Where on your back?" Harry asks, understanding.

I move his hand on the spot. I whine it hurts so much.

"How did he hurt your back?" Zayn asks looking at me from the other side of Harry.

"Brad....threw....against.....wall...."

"he threw you against the WHAT?!??!?" Niall screams from the driver seat.

The car comes to a complete stop. Thank god were on a side street. He turns to look at me. I nod slowly, not knowing what else to do.

"Mate, drive!" Harry snaps him out of his daze.

Niall beings to drive, mumbling about 'when I get ahold of him I oughta....'

The rest of the ride was quiet after that.

We arrive at the parking lot of the hospital and Harry takes me bridal style. When we get out of the car, he starts sprinting to the entrance.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N I know. It sucked. Im an even worse

person now:(

Oh well :) How's life?

Mine great.

Chow/ Bye / So Long/ Fairwell/

-Katie xx.

COMMENT FAN VOTE! (thanks if ya do)