Chapter 10: Mac And Cheese Mission

Chapter 10:

Harry 'coughs' and they finally break apart. Geez.

"Oh..Ella! Hi! How are you? Oh ...um..this is my girlfriend, Eleana. Sorry I didn't come and I didn't even know you were..." Niall goes on, but I cut him off.

"Don't be sorry. I'm fine. Hi, and I know."

That might have sounded confusing, but Niall and I have been together for so long that he understands.

"How did you know about Eleana?" he asks, confused.

"Lou and Elle."

"Of course."

Eleana make a fake cough noise, to get Niall's attention. My phone starts to buzz and I see it's Liam's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey El. We have a situation down stairs.. And a we need you to come down," Liam tells me.

"And you couldn't just come upstairs and tell me this?" I joke.

"Too lazy," he simply replies..

"Oh okay," I say ,rolling my green eyes, "Bye."

"Bye."

With that, I hang up.

I quickly jog down the stairs. When I get there, I see Louis, looking crushed.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Niall ate all the food!" Louis complained.

I groan going to my stash of mac and cheese and grab the Kraft cardboard box. I look over at Lou and mouth 'Don't tell Niall' as make him some of a delicious creation - besides waffles, of course. When it's done I give him the bowl full and hide the evidence in the dishwasher.

Mission=Accomplished.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Hey guys sorry its short but i have decided I will make my chapters longer! Updated will be either Thurs/Fri

~Katie xx.