"Nico?"

"You alright Dev?" I mutter and nod, not making eye contact with her.

The fuck? you alright dev? god, I'm lame.

Theo walked us over to the sofa and rested his ankles on the table, still with his arms over our shoulders.

"Ohh, do you two know each other," Theo smiled looking back and forth to Devon and me. He knew we knew each other. Little bitch.

I look up at her, making eye contact. Looking at me apologetically and mouth slightly open as if she wanted to talk, she drew her eyes away and stared at the table. 

"Yeah, we do, met in the summer. Right?" I snapped, maybe a bit too harsh.

"Oop," 

Now narrowing my eyes at pansy who was pressing her lips together holding back a smile.

"So, Du Pont, French right?" Sienna smiled changing the conversation stretching her hand out, "Sienna Bones. You have a beautiful name, did you go to Beauxbatons? Omg, are you french?"

Devon nodded and smiled back, thankful that she changed the subject, "Umm no, I moved when I was 11, I'm from England. I stayed there for secondary but it wasn't my decision."

"Cool, so why Hogwarts now? I mean surely it's not as nice as France," Wanting to carry on the conversation Sienna asked leaning forward with her chin on her fist.

"Actually, I wanted to be closer to my family and also do the N.E.W.T-levels," She said fiddling with the Claddaugh ring on her finger.

Draco breathes heavily and leans back in the armchair that was right at the top of the two leather sofas. I look up at him as does Devon. 

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him nodding her head slowly. 

"So where's Lee and Blaise?" I say stupidly wanting to break the confusing tension. Pansy giggles and crosses her legs on the sofa. "Lee was basically falling asleep so Blaise had to carry the sloth up to her bed, he should be down any minute unless he's gone off to bed."

Sienna chuckles and gets up yawning and stretching. "I think I'm going to get ready for bed, I do have herbology homework to do, night loves," She jesters me and Theo to get up and hug her good night, so we do, I got up giving her a kiss on the cheek. Pansy got up too, saying she would be up soon. 

She turned to Draco and nodded, he suppressed a smirk and leaned his head back, quickly looking at her up and down. "Night Malfoy," They were never really the type to hug goodnight, but she blushed and walked up the dorms.

Pansy and Theo were talking so it was only me that noticed their weird flirty thing. I look over at Devon who looked up at the same time, she was regretful, I could see it all over her face.

"umm, Nico, Can we talk? Please,"

I lean forward and rest my elbows on my knees drawing my eyes away from her, I dip my head and think for a second.

"Fine," Standing up, I nod my head and walk past Theo, "Come on"

~

We walk out the common room doors and walk down the empty corridors, not going anywhere in particular.

"Hogwarts is so different, the architecture is more like a castle here," 

I stop and she walks forward a bit, not realising I'd stopped, "Want do you want Devon?"

Turning around quickly, she accidentally made her gorgeous blonde curled hair flip over across her shoulder, her blues eyes caught the light from the candle on the wall making them glisten.