CHAPTER 25

Ahrin is growing needy and it's probably the hormones fucking up with her system again. And she's going nuts everytime Heeseung rejects her offer.

She's going desperate, craving for the warm body of the other.

She tried so hard seducing Heeseung but the man didn't budge even the slightest bit. And that hurt her.

That only prove that the man didn't like her. That he's not interested at her, at all. And that hurt her and her ego even more. Her insecurities crawling back to her, throwing negative words inside her head.

But of course, she is stubborn as fuck. She'll try everything tonight. So now, while waiting for the man as they have their fan sign in Seoul, Ahrin will do everything to break that thick wall tonight.

Despite her belly getting big, of course she's going to hit her 5th months next week, she is planning to do everything tonight for that man to fall on the temptation she's about to create on her own. If Heeseung still rejects her, then she will probably go insane.

That's why instead of wearing large shirts or pj's, she didn't wore clothes at all. Yeah, you read thag right. She instead covered her body with the bathrobe then wait patiently in the living room.

The heater in the condo is on so there's no problem when it comes to the cold weather.

She waited for about almost an hour before the door opened, revealing the man himself.

Ahrin immediately crossed her legs and slide the hem of the robe down, revealing a bit of skin of her legs.

"Heeseung, you're home! " She spoke, her voice laced with pure innocence.

Heeseung blinked from the sight before scoffing.

What is she doing?

He nodded. "Yeah. Have you eaten? "

The man took off his coat and placed it on the single couch as he glanced at her who's shaking her head.

"Nope, I am waiting for you. "

"Okay. What do you want to eat? I'll just order—"

Ahrin shook her head to this. "I cooked. "

Heeseung smiled while nodding his head. He walked closer to the girl then leaned down to give her a peck on her head but it's as if Ahrin is planning something. And that explains why she tilted her head and causing the man to  meet her lips instead.

He froze, as electricity goes inside his nerves traveling inside his body preventing him from moving. And Ahrin took that advantage as she slowly rises to her feet with their lips still connected.

She wrapped her both arms around his neck all the while moving her lips against his as she slowly pushed the other on the couch and straddled his lap after.

Heeseung instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist, preventing her to fall from his lap as he kissed back.

All the frustration from work, the problem that he's been facing and the revelation that unfolds right before his eyes slowly vanished in his mind as if it is not existing in the first place and that is because of the kiss that Ahrin is giving him.

That's why he kissed back. He moved his lips against her, kissing her slowly and gently as if he'll go harder, he'll going to break the other.

His hands moved down from her waist to her hips as he held her securely.

But Ahrin wasn't satisfied. So she leaned her body close to him, too close that their chest were barely touching as they both felt their heart beating rapidly inside their chest with the same rhythm. Her lips goes aggressive as she sucked and nibbled on Heeseung's bottom lips earning a low groan from the other.

And that fuels Ahrin's desire as she moved her hips and grind on the man's lap causing Heeseung to tighten his hold unto her.

Heeseung broke the kiss and rest his head on the other's shoulder while breathing heavily.

"Love." A low moan escaped his lips for the second time when the girl's lips met his neck, kissing every part of it.

"Ahrin, s-stop." And Heeseung gathered his remaining strength to place the girl beside him, and not on his lap. "This isn't right—"

"Excuse me? " Ahrin interrupts him, her expression shows nothing but disappointment and that made him regret his action and at the same time, horrible.

But there is no way he'll let her have that intimacy with him right at this moment. Well, maybe in the future but definitely not now.

It's not because he doesn't want it. It's because he... He don't want to hurt her.

Ahrin is hurt and it will probably multiply once she found out who reported the news to dispatch. And Heeseung didn't want to add himself if he let this continue knowing that he's feelings towards her haven't developed yet.

Or that's what he believes.

"Love—"

"Is it because of Tina? "

Oh fvcking Jesus, give me a break!

Heeseung shook his head. Tina didn't even cross his mind and Ahrin is asking that question?

Fuck, Heeseung can feel his head throbbing. Now, he's really regretting that he didn't let it to continue any further.

"Ahrin love, look. It's no—"

"No. You keeps on rejecting me. Can't you see that I need you? When you need me that time, I let you use me. And now? I need you and you just... Keep on rejecting me. " Then the girl turned around, her back is now facing him as she tried to show how disappointed and hurt she is. She even pout her lips while scrunching her nose.

Though, Heeseung found it cute and endearing, that's why instead of saying anything, he wrapped his arms around her as he leaned his head and rests it on the her shoulder blade.

"If that's what you feel, then I'm sorry. You know I'm not doing this because of Tina. She didn't even cross my mind at this moment. Believe me please? " But the girl didn't budge at all. But the pout in her lips surely replaced with a wide smile, showing all of her teeth no matter how she tried to ignore the warm feeling that's spreading at the pit of her stomach.

Ahrin hid it with a scoff. "As if. "

But Heeseung just nuzzled his head on her neck, giving it a peck. "I don't want to do it with you while I'm confused with my feelings. You don't deserve a plain sex. " Ahrin choked in her own saliva after hearing his words. And that bring a smile to the other's lips.

"But don't worry, if you really like it to happen, then we'll surely do it once I'm sure of my feelings."

And Ahrin smiled all the while internally screaming.