CHAPTER 19

Being an idol is hard.

From auditioning, to being a trainee and of course, when you finally debut. Being an idol demands lots of sacrifices. From being away with your families and friends, especially with your love ones if ever you have.

Being an idol demands a lot of things. And one of them is perfection. You need to be perfect in order to gain fans and remained being an idol. One wrong move can destroy your career, especially if you're not in a good company.

To this, Heeseung is grateful enough for being in a quite good, not better but good company under the understanding corporation. The corporation is nothing but good and supporting every decision they made in life. But despite of that, Heeseung didn't inform them about his forming little family with another idol.

No, he is sure that once he told about them to his management, the possibility of HYBE contacting the other entertainment is high and Heeseung doesn't want to risk it. Hearing how worst that certain entertainment is, from the articles and to Tina and Ahrin themselves who are working under that company, Heeseung just can't.

Yes, he only worry Ahrin's management and not the fans knowing their fans are the best and supportive fans out there so they will probably understand it. Sure, they will be hurt but Heeseung trust them enough to not throw anything that will cross the line.

And now, he can't help but to smile despite the blinding lights that focusing on him in the stage. His smile grew wider while eyeing every lightstick inside the arena.

"Engene! Make some noise! " Heeseung heard Jake screamed and just like that, engene's scream surpassed the loud music that's coming through the big speakers as Heeseung can literally feel the whole stadium shakes from how aggressive they are.

It's been almost three hours since the concert started and sadly as it is, it's now coming to an end. Heeseung didn't know if he should be grateful for that or be sad that he won't see their fans again. However, he did enjoy the show and he's sure that the fans too.

That's why after a few minutes of talking, thanking engenes for everything, that they're nothing now if it's not for them who supported them since day 1, the concert had finally come to an end as the lights came off and the idols went back stage and to their dressing room.

Everyon's drenched with their sweats and they didn't care at all since they're too tired and too happy at the same time. Overwhelmed, still drunk from the euphoric feeling they have on the stage.

Once Heeseung set a foot inside their dressing room, he immediately plopped himself on the couch on the corner to rest a bit before changing his outfit to his usual casual clothes.

"You guys ready? We're leave in five. " Their manager spoke making the members, nodded.

Heeseung grabbed his bag and his jacket where he slid his phone earlier as they all went towards the parking lot and into the van. There are two vans waiting for them and he took the first van along with Jungwon, Jay, and Sunoo while the rest including their manager took the second van.

As they ride out of the parking lot, the side of the highway is filled with engenes, screaming at the top of their lungs while waving their hand vigorously. The window of the van is tinted and yet Heeseung smiled and wave his hand despite knowing that the fans wouldn't see the gesture.

The ride from the stadium to the hotel wasn't that long since it's not that far, that's why after a couple of minutes, the two van arrived in their hotel and they immediately went to their assigned rooms.

And Heeseung is sharing a room with Jake, much to his pleasure.

After a while, when he was done taking a good bath as Jake's now using the bathroom, Heeseung lay on his bed on the right side as he stared at the ceiling, thinking what happened today. And his mind goes back to the time wherein Ahrin called him.

A smile formed on his lips just by thinking about it. But it soon vanished and replaced with confusion, remembering that the girl has something to say to him which he didn't had the chance to hear since the concert will about to start that time.

So with a pursed lips, Heeseung reached for his phone to see if there's a text coming from the other but he saw none that's why he decided to call the other, hoping that the girl is still awake.

Or maybe he also wanted the other to be asleep as it is not good for Ahrin to stay late at night.

Just like what Heeseung predicted, the other must be asleep as the call went to voicemail after a long ass ring.

He locked his phone as he put his both hands under his head, thinking what the girl wanted to say.

And just by the tone the other used when she said that she has something to say bothered him a lot.

Maybe she is having a hard time?

Heeseung shifted on his bed. Now, just thinking about it, he felt guilty for not being there with her.

The idol closed his eyes and about to sleep but his door bursts open, startling the hell out of him as he jolted up and glared at Jungwon who seems.... Worried while walking to him.

"Hyung, what is this? " Jungwon asked, panic is well evident in his voice.

Heeseung's brow furrowed before looking down the iPad their leader is holding.

And Heeseung swore his world crashed, his breathing is going in abnormal pace with his eyes wide open from what he saw.

"Enhypen's Heeseung And Arche's Tina Reportedly Dating. Ahrin, A Third Party? "

Heeseung snatched the iPad from the older's grasp and vigorously scroll it down and stopped right where photos of him and Tina in one frame and photos of him and Ahrin on the other.

And it is not just a normal picture of him and Ahrin, it was captured right in front of the clinic.