EPILOGUE

"We are going to Papa Jeki? " Nari asked, her cute doe eyes looking at her father who's sitting at the couch in the living room. She was referring to her uncle Jake.

Heeseung chuckled upon hearing how her first daughter addressed his friend. "Yes baby. We are going to Papa Jeki. "

"Is Papa Noo will be there too? " The little girl asked once again which he answered sweetly.

"Yes baby. "

Well, Jake was the one who insisted at first for their daughter to call him 'Papa' instead of 'uncle' and when his other members heard it, they got jealous and insists that they wanted to be called 'Papa' too by his daughter.

And now, Nari has six Papa and one dad.

Heeseung shook his head from the thought, smiling as he remembered how his members treated his daughter. They treat her as if she's their child which is clearly not.

One time, Riki brought Nari to their dorm without him knowing when he brought his daughter with him at HYBE. He almost had a panic attack when he thought that Nari was missing when in reality she was just in their dorm.

Oh, and Heeseung kicked the youngest ass after that time.

Heeseung's thoughts were interrupted when Ahrin came down from upstairs holding their other daughter which is just a year old.

"Let's go? " He asked, picking up Nari from the floor and lifted her up in his arms, as his partner approached them.

The latter pecked the ravenette's lips before answering. "Yeah. "

They left the house and drove down to Jake's condo. Well, today happens to be the man's birthday and so they were invited.

"Nari, baby. " Heeseung spoke, earning the attention of their daughter who is in the back seat, busy staring outside the window.

"Yes daddy? "

"Don't come to your papa's when they ask you to go out buy ice cream, okay? " He said in a child-like tone.

"But I like ice cream. " The little girl answered making the man bite his lips. Ahrin chuckled, shaking her head.

Welp, they always bribe Narin, using the sentence 'let's go buy ice cream' in order for their daughter to come with them. And that always happen.

"I'll buy you different ice cream flavor after we go home, just don't come with them, okay? " Heeseung is possessive when it comes to his family. He wants them for him only, and he always gets jealous when his daughter is spending her time more to his members.

"Really? " The little girl asked.

The man glanced at the rearview mirror to look at his daughter then nods. "Yes baby. "

"Yehey! Okay daddy! " She exclaimed, big smile on her lips making her even more cuter.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the said place. Enhypen's already there and Soyeon too.

Right, Soyeon and Jay are now dating, though it's a secret from the public but they're planning to reveal it soon.

"Nari!!!! " Before Heeseung knew it, Nari was no longer in his arms and is now in Jungwon's, hugging her and kissing her little face causing her to giggle.

"Papa Won! " She says in cute voice.

Heeseung just sighed.

Ahrin on the other hand, greeted Jake and handed him their gift which the said man accepted and put it on the side before getting Ara on Ahrin's arms and started playing with her.

And for your information, Ara is Nari's baby sister.

Soon, they started singing Jake a happy birthday while the said man is still playing with Ara in his arms. Then they started eating after that.

After the so-called-party, Heeseung insisted to go home since he can't even touch his daughter with them being around. And just what he and Ahrin expected, they tried to bribe Nari but the little girl said no. Of course she'll said no when her daddy promised her to buy her favorite ice cream flavor.

So the family left Jake's condo after greeting him once again and just as the ravenette promised, they stopped by an ice cream shop and bought Nari's favorite ice cream flavor before going home.

-

"She's asleep? " Heeseung asked as soon as Ahrin stepped inside their bedroom.

The latter nodded with a groan. "Yeah, finally. " She answered causing the man to smile.

"Go easy on her, love. " He replied, pulling his wife close and made her sit on his lap, his arms wrapped around her slim waist.

"Yeah I know. She just loves throwing tantrum whenever she doesn't get what she wants. " She said, tilting her head a bit on the side when the man started planting light kisses on her neck.

"Hmm. " Heeseung only hummed, tightening his hold to his wife as he moved his kisses to her jaw and finally capturing her lips. Their lips moved against each other in sync, angling their head to the side as their kissed deepened.

"I'll try to talk to her tomorrow. " The man spoke when their lips parted from the heated kiss.

"As you should, she loves you. " She  replied.

"She loves you too. " He then pecked her lips. "And I love you. "

The other smiled. "I love you two too. "