Chapter 45: Expelled Meeting

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

Sunlight peeked through the window of the hotel room. I cautiously get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom. I was confused.

How did I get back to the hotel? Where's Cameron?

I had a headache, so I grabbed Tylenol and took a shower. When I finished I changed into a pair of tights and a long sleeve sweater. I threw on my fuzzy socks and walked out of the room. We were all still at the hotel.

It was easy to find the boys because of all the loud noises.
I walked to Nash's room. Maybe Megan would be in there.

I opened the door and walked in. All the boys were screaming and yelling.

"Good morning Lauren!" Matt smiled.

"Good morning Matt." I replied. I spotted Cameron coming towards me.
What happened last night?

"Hey Gorgeous." Cameron said. He pecked my cheek. There was 'oohhs' and 'awws' around the room.

"Hey Cam." I smiled. The memory of Cameron asking me out last night flashed through my mind.
That was all I could remember.

"Cam, what happened last night?" I whispered.

"Oh after the taxi cab, you fell asleep."

Oh yeah. Me and Cam were in a taxi, then he started touching my thigh..

-flashback-

Cameron's hand trailed up and down on my thigh, sending me shivers down my back.

"Cameron please stop." I let a small moan slip out.

"Sorry babe. I just.." Cameron replied embarrassed. He quickly put his hand back.

"Sorry Cam, I'm just not ready.." I responded.

"It's fine Lauren, it was my fault." He replied.

"Oh and I heard that moan." Cameron chuckled. I looked out of the window, embarrassed.

"Shut up Cam. You're not being touched by a hot boy, are you?" I laughed.

"Oh, so i'm considered hot." Cam teased.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

Cameron pulled me into his arms. He hugged me and kept me warm.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I replied.

When we got to the hotel, I changed into Cams shirt and fell asleep in his arms.

-end of flashback-

"Lauren are you okay?" Cameron asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just thinking.." I mumbled.

"Well I got to go to my cast meeting for Expelled." Cameron sighed.
(Who thought of Nash's vine of Cameron? IM LATE FOR MY MEETING)

"Ohh. Could I tag along?" I blurt.

Cameron smiled.
"Yeah."

I smiled and squealed.
-
-
-
-
I got out of the car and walked towards the office with Cameron by my side.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

Cameron shook his head and smiled.

"No are you?"

"Nope." I replied. I actually was nervous. I wanted to see this "hot girl" Hayes was talking about.

We enter the room and the room was crowded with people. Many pretty girls too..
I nervously tug at my long sleeve sweater. I should've changed into something more presentable.

Cameron walked somewhere else to talk to the producer so I was left alone.
I roamed around the room until I spotted a girl with blonde hair. She turned around and walked towards me.

"Hi." she said. Her pearly white teeth shown through.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Did you want an autograph?" She asked.

Who does she think she is?

"Uh I'm fine." I replied.

"Oh okay." She cheerfully said. Then she walked away.

"Okay guys, lets start the meeting." The director said.

I awkwardly turn away and sit at the table.
"Okay we are going to discuss the schedule for shooting the movie." The director said.

I looked around and tried to search for Cameron. He was sitting far from me. I gave a little wave. He waved back.

As I turn away, I see the blonde girl sitting by him. She whispered something in his ear and giggled. I felt a pit of jealousy.

"Lia Marie Johnson, please pay attention. We are going to discuss important things, so listen carefully." The producer said.

The blonde girl, Lia, I believe was her name, turned away from Cameron and laughed.

"We will need you both tomorrow, so we can shoot your bedroom scene."
The producer responded.

When I heard 'bedroom' I swear I almost fainted.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A//N

Hey readers. Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. Hope you enjoy this one.
-Kate💘

Thanks for the 16.7k.

5 votes for next chapter!