Chapter 39: Talk Talk Talk

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, I THINK I AM CLOSE TO 3k!!

__________________________

-Cameron's P.O.V.-

I am surprised to see Lauren at Matts party. We haven't talked for 5 months. She looks so much prettier.

Lauren and the boys were pushing each other around. Taylor grabbed Lauren and threw her in the pool. When Lauren came out, she basically stripped down. Crystal covered my eyes, but I really wanted to see.

Everyone then joined her in the pool. I really wanted to go, but Crystal wouldn't let me. I don't feel anything with Crystal anymore. There is nothing special between us.

Later on, Everyone was playing truth or dare. Carter had to drink toilet water!! It was hella funny!! Next was Lauren.

"I dare you to....makeout with Shawn." The Jacks replied.

Oh no. Please don't do it Lauren...

Lauren smiled and leaned in. Shawn leaned in and they started making out for a while. I was so angry so I left.

"Cameron where are you going?" Crystal yelled. I ignored her and went in the front yard. I ended up sitting by a water fountain.

I am pissed. I am pissed with Lauren, Crystal, and life in general.

I screwed up and I want Lauren back.

My wallet was slipping so I took it out. A penny fell out of it. I had an idea! I grabbed it and made a wish.

"I wish for Lauren back." I whispered and threw it in the fountain.

All of a sudden, tears rolled down my face.

__________________________

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

I made out with Shawn and it was amazing!! That's when Cameron left.

"Cameron where are you going?" Crystal asked. Cameron ignored her.

Crystal looked dumbfounded. She walked inside pissed.

I got up and followed Cameron. He sat by the fountain. He whispered something and threw a penny in the fountain.

I watched him sit there for a few more minutes before I talk to him.

I walked slowly behind Cameron. The closer I came to him, the more I heard sniffing. Was he crying? lol.

"Cameron?" I asked.

Cameron turned around.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Everything.." He answered back.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. You and Crystal will make up." I replied.

"We didn't fight Lauren." Cameron said.

"Oh." I replied embarrassed.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Cameron replied.

I nodded and went back to the backyard. I felt bad for leaving, but I wasn't going to kiss up to Cameron.

-flashback-

"SHUT UP LAUREN! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! WE WERE NOTHING! YOU ARE JUST A NOBODY!" Cameron yelled throwing his fist down on the table.

-end of flashback-

I don't want to fall in love with Cameron again.

"Hey Lauren is everything okay with Cameron?" Nash asked.

I shrugged. I didn't know if he was okay or not. He wasn't my problem...

"Guys for Christmas, we are having a fancy gala! You are all invited!!!" Matt yelled. He caught everyone's attention.

"You must dress fancy or you won't be able to attend!!" Matt yelled.

Oohh I am excited!! Can't wait for this Christmas gala!!

__________________________

A//N.

I feel this was shorter. Whateva. Vote, comment, and read.

Enjoy.

-Kaitlyn💯