Chapter 34: Are we done here?

LISTEN TO " All I want" from Kodaline WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER!!

___________________________

-Cameron's P.O.V.-

Saturday night Lauren collapsed. I rushed her to hospital. Tuesday, she woke up. I only visited her once.

She wanted to talk to me. We argued and argued. I told her we were nothing and I had to move on. It's true.

I met Crystal. She is my everything. I still love Lauren in a different way though.

Without Lauren, Me and Crystal are attending school. Everyone is asking me about Lauren. It is getting annoying because I guess people really don't like me and Crystal together. Oh well...

__________________________

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

I was released Wednesday afternoon. I am so glad I am out of the hospital. I feel great!

I texted my mom I was out.

Luckily, Myles drove me home. I opened the door.

"Welcome home!!" Everyone screamed.

All the Magcon boys were home and Megan!!

"Oh my gosh, I love you all." I cried. I reached for a hug from everyone. I skipped Cameron.

There was balloons and streamers and tons of food.

"Megan I missed you." I cried out.

"I missed you too Lauren!" Megan cried out. We hugged forever.

"Thanks everyone for this. This means a whole lot!" I squealed.

"This was all Myles." Nash said pointing to Myles.

"Thanks Myles." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed.

I looked over at Crystal because she was really quiet. She was making out with Cameron. They weren't even listening.

I gestured Megan to look over. She let out a burst of anger. Megan gestured Nash to look. Nash looked angry. He gestured the boys to look over. It was a chain of reactions.

I walked over to Crystal. She smiled at me.

"Hope your feeling better Lauren." Crystal said. I ignored her.

"I hope you are prepared that one day Cameron will break your heart, just as he did to me. Cameron meant a whole lot to me, but I guess I didn't mean a whole lot to him." I said and I meant it.

"You guys dated?" Crystal asked.

"No we didn't because I was nothing to him." I looked to Cameron. He had tears rolling from his face.

"Cameron one day, I hope you treat a girl with love and respect." I said to him. I stared deep into his eyes with tears rolling down my face.

"I will Lauren. I choose to treat Crystal with love and respect." Cameron said.

"That's bull. Next time tell a girl you are going to break their heart before you play them." I replied.

"Stop it guys." Carter said.

I walked over to Cameron and slapped him. Cameron looked shocked.

"Don't touch him!" Crystal yelled and slapped me.

I fell to the floor. Everyone ran to my side. Cameron looked shocked, again.

"Don't touch Lauren. I don't know why Cameron has such interest in your crayola face!" Megan yelled in Crystals face.

I got up from the floor.

___________________________

-Cameron's P.O.V.-

Lauren was telling Crystal to be aware of our relationship. Lauren slapped me and Crystal slapped her back. Lauren fell to the ground.

I feel so bad. I feel guilty but it was my choice to move on from Lauren. What am I going to do?

Everyone left after Lauren's surprise party. Eventually it was only Crystal, me, and Lauren.

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

When everyone left, including Myles, I decided to go in the pool.

I wore a black swimming bra that had ombré jewels that faded, and I paired it with a silver bathing suit underwear.

I let my hair down from my braid. I grabbed my phone and towel and went downstairs.

I walked to the pool passing Cameron the way. He eyed me. I ignored him.

When I got outside I sat on the pool chair. I thought to myself:

I guess this it. My relationship with Cameron is over. He doesn't love me anymore...

I was interrupted with Crystal and Cameron coming outside with their bathing suits on. Great. (note the sarcasm)

I grabbed my stuff swiftly and was getting ready to leave. I passed Cameron but he grabbed my wrist.

"I want to talk to you..."

__________________________

A//N

I felt like this was a long chapter. Please vote and comment on what should happen next.

-Kaitlyn💘