Chapter 27: What?

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

-time skip-

I can't believe it's 3:30!!! It's so close to the JB concert! I love him so much.

I decided to take a shower and wear something cute. I wore a Justin Bieber t-shirt and a high waisted distress shorts. My hair was wavy and I wore long socks with converse. When I was done, I headed downstairs.

I am so excited to see him!!!

"Hey Lauren." Cameron said.

"Hey, I am leaving. Bye, have fun with your boyfriends." I said. Cameron looked at me and winked.

"YAS BAE I WILL HAVE FUN!!" Cameron screamed out. He ran around and quickly ran up to me and gave me a hug.

I laughed at Cameron, I was already late so I gave Cameron a funny look and pushed him away.
-
-
-
-
I was walking toward the downtown area. There was a bunch of girls screaming. I guess I found the place!

I parked and quickly ran into this huge stage area. While I was running I fell down onto a person.

"AGGHH." I screamed and hit the ground. Someone fell on top of me.

"I'm sorry." I quickly looked up and saw Justin Bieber's face. I almost fainted, I swear. His face was acne free and his hair was nicely combed.

"I'm really sorry." I said standing up. My voiced quivered. I got up and I wiped the dirt and nasty crap off of me.

"It's okay. Are you watching the show?" Justin Bieber asked. I quickly pointed to my shirt and grinned.

"Okay well I will see you soon." Justin Bieber smiled.

"Could I get a photo?" I quickly blurted. I just had too.

"Yeah gorgeous." He replied.

I pulled my iPhone 5s and turned my Camera on. We kept taking selfies and making weird poses. I quickly gave him a big hug and told him I loved him, he said he loved me back.

We parted our ways, and I needed to find Megan. I texted her.

Lauren: Hey where r u?

Megan: Aisle 1, in the middle.

Lauren: okay bye.

-end of convo-

I quickly ran down to the aisles to find my seat. I saw Megan waving at me. She looked really cute, she wore shorts and a muscle tee of Justin Bieber. She looked really good.

"Hey Meg! I just saw JB!!!" I ran and gave her a hug.

"Hey Lauren and OMG HOW?!!" Megan yelled. I laughed at her voice change.

"I ran into him." I casually said.

"Ugh you're so lucky. You always get the cute boys." Megan teased.

"You weren't kidding about this VIP stuff." I laughed.

"Yeah I know, here take this." Megan said handing me a V.I.P necklace.

"Oh thanks!" I said.

The show was about to start. I stood up and screamed my head off. Justin Bieber came on stage. He started singing Confident. He started to show us a part of his abs. I was screaming like crazy.

It was then time for the lucky girl to go on stage. I was so excited. Justin Bieber came down the stage looking for the lucky one. I stood watching Justin Bieber. He looked at me and smiled. He gestured for me to get on stage. His bodyguards came down to get me. I was so nervous but thrilled.

As I went on stage, I looked at Megan who had her phone out recording. She gave me a huge smile.

I sat down on a chair and he started to sing "Boyfriend." He was grinding around me and he placed his lips on my cheeks.

The crowd went wild. I was so shocked! Justin Bieber started dancing and he grabbed me by the waist. He whispered "Thanks gorgeous." He then placed his lips on mine.

-concert ends-

I couldn't believes I got kissed by Justin Bieber. Gosh he is so hot.

During the whole car ride, I basically smiled so wide. I looked freakish....

Me and Megan were heading home, She was dropping me off at home. Megan was going to go to Nash's LA apartment. I guess their relationship was going fine at the moment.

I arrived home and gave Megan a huge hug.

"Thanks Meg! Tonight was fun!" I shouted out.

"No problem Laurie!" Megan said.

I watched her drive out of the parkway. When she exited, I entered the house.

The house seemed really quiet. Cameron's friends must be out in the backyard because the house was so silent.

I walked down the hallway and saw the boys outside in the pool messing around. They all looked super hot!

I was super sleepy so I just decided to get ready for bed. There was no point in joining them in the pool...

Laying in bed, I checked my phone. My phone was blasting with twitter and Instagram notifications. There was to much to count.

@LaurenMiller_
Did you fucken cheat on Cam for Jb?!

@LaurenMiller_
Go die you filthy slut!

How could these people be so rude? Did things get chaotic after my JB concert?

I silently shut down my phone and headed to bed. My mind was running wild, and my tears were flowing out.
__________________________

A//N

A comment would make my day.

A vote would make me update.

A read makes me happy.

Happy readings!! -Kaitlyn💕