Chapter 3: Accidents.

-Megan P.O.V-

While I was ordering our Starbucks drink I heard some girls arguing. I turned around and notice Lauren wasn't with me. I quickly grabbed our order of drinks and dashed to the fighting girls.

"Umm excuse me? Bitch move!" Lauren yelled back at Jessica.

Wait did I see Jessica? What is she doing here?! The reason me and Lauren came to Venice beach was to get away from the people we hate... I guess not.

I immediately barged in after hearing what Jessica had to say.

"Jessica stop it! We didn't come here to fight! Why are you here?" I snapped at Jessica.

"Duh. The only reason why I am here is because The Magcon meet and greet is taking place here..." Jessica said flipping her hair.

Ugh! Whatever. I was done with her.

"Okay well have fun with that." I said sarcastically and I gave Lauren her drink.

"Thanks Megan for helping me out." Lauren mumbled.

"No problem. Lets get going." I replied giving her a hug. Gosh, I am so lucky to have a friend like Lauren.

__________________________

-Lauren's P.O.V-

Me and Megan walked down the beach. Considering what happened 5 minutes ago, I was still upset. But I didn't want to destroy anyone's mood so I tried to act happy.

"Hey Lauren, I accidentally left my phone at the hotel. I am going to go get it." Megan said

"Okay, text me when you are back. I am going to find us a spot to sit." I responded

She nodded and she ran off.

I was walking about 10 minutes down the beach until...

Aghh!!! I got hit in the face with a volleyball.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." the guy replied.

I looked up and saw the most bluest pair of eyes. This boy had brown hair with a streak of blonde. He had some freckles too.

"Umm are you okay? By the way I am Nash." he said.

"I'm fine.... And I am Lauren." I whispered.

Nash's friends were laughing in the background. One of his friends was holding his phone out. The guy that was holding his phone was actually pretty cute. He had brown hair that was put into a quiff. He had nice toned abs and a v-line.

"Take a photo it last longer." He laughed.

"Shut up Cameron!" Nash replied back.

I was mad. How could he be so rude after I got hit in the face with a volleyball?!

Whatever I was done for the day. I got up and went back to the hotel. F that Cameron guy.

__________________________

FYI: Some chapters will be short and some will be long depending on how I feel.

Please tell other people about this book. Thanks. -With Much Love Kaitlyn💕