Chapter 17: Preparations.

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

-Thursday-

The week went pretty fast, prom was getting close. I was really excited. I got asked to prom by Myles. Cameron was taking Jessica.

Jessica was staying at our house for a week. She was sleeping in Cameron's room. Sometimes I would wake up to use the restroom and see them kissing.

Ew.

I got to admit, Cameron is a hottie. Who wouldn't want to kiss him? Speaking of kissing, I never had my first real kiss. I had only cheek kisses....

Megan was meeting me at the dress shop in downtown. When I saw Megan I screamed. I missed her so much. I was happy because Megan was attending the prom too! With Nash!!

During the couple hours of trying on dresses, I decided to buy a beautiful long light pink dress. The dress had lace that went up to a turtle neck. There was crystals and diamond everywhere on the dress. On the back, there was a cutout so you could see the back. I bought a pair of crystal jeweled heels. There was crystals everywhere. It matched my dress. Last but not least, I bought dangly diamond earrings, diamond bracelets, and a light pink clutch.

Megan decided to buy a green dress to match her eyes. It was long and silky. In the front of her dress, there was a crystalized belt. She liked to keep her dress simple. She paired her dress with see-through heels. They looked like Cinderella's glass slippers. Megan also bought diamond earrings and bracelets.

I bought everything with my money. I receive money every month. I spent about $3000 on everything including the ticket. Megan spent about $2450 on everything too.

Me and Megan drove home singing horribly in the car. We went inside with bags full of clothes and essentials. I led Megan up to my room. I unpacked everything and talked to Megan about the plan for the weekend.

"So we are leaving Friday night to San Francisco. We will arrive early, so we won't have to worry about traffic. Me, Myles, Nash, and you are going to ride together." Megan said.

I agreed and went downstairs to eat dinner. Megan was following me from behind.

As we entered the dining table, we saw Cameron and Jessica eating dinner. Megan looked confused. Megan whispered to me..

"What is she doing here?" Megan whispered.

"She is staying for the week, she is going to prom with Cameron." I whisper back.

"Oh. She better not ruin prom." Megan whispered.

"I know." I say back.

Me and Megan sat down at the table, sitting far away as possible. We all continued to eat, Megan kept making me laugh because she was making ugly faces to Jessica. Jessica didn't know though.

"Can you guys shut up?!" Jessica yelled.

"Uh no." Megan said.

Jessica was going to say something until Cameron stopped her.

"Jessica it's okay." Cameron said looking at me. He was smiling.

That was weird, what's with Cameron lately? He has been smiling at me.. It was really cute though. He had white teeth. Sometimes I hate Cameron, but sometimes I like him...

__________________________

-Cameron's P.O.V.-

Lauren and Megan came down to eat dinner. Megan kept making ugly faces to Jessica. Jessica didn't notice though. I have to say it, what Megan did was funny. I laughed inside. I tried to hold it in.

"Can you guys shut up?!" Jessica yelled.

"Uh no." Megan replied.

I stopped Jessica from saying anything else. I told her it was okay.

I looked at Lauren and gave her a smile.

I don't know why.. She just makes me happy.

__________________________

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

-Friday night-

We arrived at a hotel in San Francisco. It was packed a little. Some people from my school were staying here too. The hotel we were staying at, worked best. It was closer to the cruise where the prom was being held. Prom tomorrow was starting at 3 pm.

Me and Megan were sharing a room. Myles and Nash were sharing a room also. We told them that we didn't want to see them until we were ready for prom.

I took a shower and got ready for bed. I have a long day tomorrow.

__________________________

-Cameron's P.O.V.-

It was Friday night and me and Jessica were heading to San Francisco. We wanted to be early so we didn't have to wait in traffic. I didn't know where Lauren went either. She is not at home.

__________________________

Prom!!! Next chapter!!

Thanks you for the reads. It really does mean a lot to me!! Please vote and comment!! Thanks.

-Kaitlyn💕