Chapter 1: Beach

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book. FYI, this book is horrible! I am not going to lie. I created this book during my 8th grade summer. That was when I still wrote "your" instead of "you're." Haha.

Important: If you really want to read a great book, check out 'Incandescent!' Click on my profile and read it. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT. I am still working on the book, but I am off to a good start. IT IS NOT A FAN FIC. I really want to explore the professional side of writing.

Please check it out. I have no shame advertising that book.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ THIS BOOK, CONTINUE.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

-----------------------:)
- Lauren's P.O.V-

Bing! My phone buzzed. I woke up feeling energized. I took a short nap after school due to the homework I have had the past couple of days. I heard my phone ring and without a second thought, I had to check it.

Megan: Hey Lauren! I'm picking you up. We are heading to Venice beach and we are staying there for the weekend!!

Lauren: Hey Megan! Okay pick me up in 30 minutes. I am so excited for the weekend!!

Megan: Okay great! Me too!

I ended the conversation and packed my clothes and essentials for the weekend. Megan is my best friend. I have known her forever and she always like to suprise me.

It was 5:30 on a Friday night and I was heading to Venice beach. Hallelujah!

It was going to be a 5 hour drive. My phone buzzed. Megan was here. I ran downstairs to inform my mom that I was leaving for weekend. Most nights it's just me and my mom alone, with our maids.We live in a nice house. My dad is sometimes never home. He is always at work. He owns a major company and tonight he was at a 'special meeting.' I said the last goodbyes to my mother and left.

-Arriving in LA.-

Yasss!! It was 10:30 pm and now we were in LA. I couldn't believe it. Me and Megan arrived at the fancy hotel we were staying at. It was located next to the beach. As we were entering, there were tons of girls. They were screaming and yelling "Magcon!!"

"Why are there so many girls here?" I asked Megan.

"I don't even know but let's check in." Megan replied.

"Yeah okay.." I really wanted to the answer. Like why would there be so many girls here?! It's not like anyone famous is here... And who the heck is Magcon? I really want to know.

Once we checked into our room, we headed into the elevator.

"We have arrived at our destination!" Megan yelled.

"Megan people are sleeping, you might want to be more quiet." I laughed

"Oh haha I forgot." Megan said opening the door.

Wow the room was amazing! It had a porch area and two beds. Good, because I didn't want to share a bed with Megan. The room also had a flat screen and a bathroom by the side. There was a desk full of snacks. I quickly grabbed a bag of Doritos and ate. We unpacked our bags and I drifted off to sleep wanting to figure out what Magcon was.

__________________________

-----------Must read!!!!-----------

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading this. I apologize if there are grammar errors.  I want to tell you before hand. I have a lot of plans for this book. Bare with me here!

So what do you guys think the 'special meeting' is all about? I am talking bout Lauren's dad... Soon this 'special meeting' will appear in the chapters. Also stay tuned to find out why there are so many girls at the hotel.

Sorry but you will have to read this book to find out. -Kaitlyn💕