Chapter 9: Dating

-Megan's P.O.V.-

After Lauren ran off crying I went to go chase after her. I saw her run into the women's restroom.

"Megan!" Someone screamed.

I turned around and it was Nash.

"I know it's not proper to ask at a time like this but..." Nash said grabbing my hand. He was blushing and so was I.

"Would you go out with me Megan? I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know where you live so I don't want to lose you." Nash said stumbling on some words.

"Of course! By the way I live in San Diego." I said pulling into a hug. I felt like I knew him before we even met. I know it was rushed but I felt like it was right. I think it was a great opportunity to get to know Nash

___________________________

-Nash's P.O.V.-

Once I finished talking to Cameron, I saw Megan running after Lauren. I really wanted to ask Megan out even though we just met today. I didn't know where she lived so I didn't want to lose her. I already love her so much.

I couldn't contain myself.

"Megan! I blurted out.

She turned around.

"I know it's not proper to ask at a time like this but..." I manage to say.. I grabbed Megan's hand. We both were blushing hard.

"Would you go out with me? I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know where you live so I don't want to lose you." I stumbled on some words.

"Of course!" Bye the way I live in San Diego." She said giving me a hug.

She was full of so much warmth.

"Cameron deleted the video, I made him.." I told Megan.

"Oh my! Thanks I will inform Lauren." Megan said.

"You're welcome. It was the least I could do." I reply back.

She leaned in to give me a hug. I soon leaned in to kiss her. She leaned in also. Our lips touched an I felt sparks fly.

__________________________

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

"What?!" I yelled at Megan.

"Nash and I are dating and he kissed me." Megan said squealing.

"That's great, congrats!" I said.

"Okay let's get back to the hotel." Megan said.

"Yes please?!" I wanted to go so bad.

"Calm your booty down, we are leaving right now! I just need to tell my Boyfriend that we are leaving." Megan replied. I realized she emphasized 'Boyfriend.'

I couldn't really process anything in my brain, but I could really go for a nap.

Once Megan finished saying goodbye we left. I guess they were going to have a long distance relationship.

We arrived at our room and I hopped into bed. I never want to see Cameron again!

__________________________

Hey peeps! So who likes Nash and Megan? I am very excited for the next chapters!! Keep in mind about the 'special meeting.'

-Kaitlyn💕