CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2

Börja om från början

"Woahh, did Ms.Han really tell that?" Yu Ah asked as they talked about that. "Yeah. I never even thought she would do that." Ji Ae said. Bo Young was just eating without any interest. "She clearrrrly shows that she isn't even interested in this topic." Yu Ah said. Ji Ae nodded. "Tch, They won't let me eat in peace." Bo Young said and smashed the chopsticks on the plate. She turned to the other tables and looked at them. "What happened?" Ji Ae asked. "Can you all PLEASE stop looking at me and look at your plate and start eating? It's uncomfortable and annoying." Bo Young said to them. They all continued eating. She sighed and continued eating. "What's wrong?" Yu Ah asked. "They kept staring at me, I don't with which emotion they were looking at me. I couldn't even eat properly. It was so uncomfortable. And totally annoying." Bo Young said and continued eating. They both looked at each other and Bo Young. "Why aren't you eating? Eat up." Bo Young said. They both continued eating. "Bo Young...you know.." Ji Ae said. Bo Young kept her chopsticks aside and looked at her. "Aahhh, please don't look like that..you look really scary." Ji Ae said looking frightened. "Why..? Do I look scary..?" Ho Young asked. "You have this 'Don't talk to me or I'll kill you' written in your forehead." Yu Ah said. "Sorry, I will try to control that face." Bo Young said and continued eating. "Oh right, what were you going to say?" Bo Young asked again. "I was just going to tell that your face was scary, nothing else." Ji Ae said. "Ah right, Ji Ae, how is your dad?" Yu Ah asked. "Yeah I was going to ask that too." Bo Young said. "They tell he is doing well. They tell he will talk to me properly like the old days. But all they do is lie. I heard the doctor say that he doesn't have so much time. I eves dropped them talking about it." Ji Ae said while faking her smile and looked at them. "Ji Ae, don't be like that. He will come back for you. Don't lose your hope." Yu Ah said. "Are you okay?" Bo Young asked. "I'm bracing myself for anything that's gonna come. I can't hope for something that definitely isn't gonna happen. I'm just being a fool." Ji Ae said. Bo Young thought : "First time. It's the first time I've seen Ji Ae not acting kiddish. She is being mature and realistic. I know I shouldn't think like this, but she knows what's gonna happen. That's better than my situation.." The lunch was over. They were going back to class. They couldn't talk about anything else to break the ice. They were silent.

"Oh right! Ji Ae, how did you and Yeong Hyun spent time?" Yu Ah asked.

"Right! I almost forgot. How did it go?"

"You guys remember it? I thought you would've forgotten as we didn't speak about it."

"It's alright, we asked you now. How'd it go?" Yu Ah asked.

"It was fun. We talked, went to some places, had fun. That's it."

"That's it? Neither of you told your feelings?" Yu Ah asked.

"Us? Only I have feelings for him. I don't know if he does, he probably won't." Ji Ae said.

"As if. We totally saw how he looked at you when you both were speaking earlier. He looked at you in the same way you looked at him. Right, Bo Young?"

"Actually, as someone who don't have any experience in these stuff too, I can tell something's going on."

"Really? I don't think so. But, you know, Bo Young, I think you should get some experience in it."

"In what? Feelings and stuff? Not interested."

"Look, look, if you keep telling this, nothing's gonna work. You should let things happen, after all it's your life, your decisions matter." Yu Ah said.

"Yeah, Yeah, it's my life, and I'm living it happily, I don't want anything else. I have good friends and people I cherish, I have them with me now, so I don't want anything else." Bo Young says as she sees the IT boys with Dong Hoon and Hyun Wook in front of them.