5.Finally!!!

The phone which is laying there on the bed rang once more making the person who was in her beauty land slightly part her her eyes and look at that bloody piece of metal which disturbed her sleep.

Who is calling at this midnight??

Without getting up, she slowly stretched her hands to take the phone.After sliding it she just kept it close to her ears and closed her eyes.

'Hl..'she couldn't even complete the hloo as the person on the other started her blabbering.

'Ooh Allah....!!mewi you didn't wake up yet???I just came down making you sit on the bed naa?Do you had any sleeping pills last night??You are sleeping like you are not sleeping for years.I can't come up once again climbing those stairs with my paining leg.....How many times do I said you to take the room from downstairs??Noo...you want room with balcony..perfect view!!and ..'

Mewi who was hearing all these blabbering of her mother in semi sleeping mode cut her with her sleepy voice.

'Maama.. then.. you ..should.. say paapa.. to make a lift so that you can easily reach here...with a mere press...and '

'Hloo meri pyari beti...did you see the time?Its too late and you will miss fajr now.So better Go and do your prayer than telling me what to do.We prayed as you said that you will pray from your room.Or should I ask, do you remember any of it??So get up you sleepy head...its 7.'

Hearing the last part she jerked from the bed and looked the time.
It's 6:30.

Oohf this typical moms...

Though its not 7 she know it's late.If she sleep once more she will miss the prayer.So she hurriedly got up and went to washroom.

It was almost 7:15 when she finished her morning prayer and recitation.She took off the prayer dress and folded it in the prayer mat neatly.

It's late...so she rushed towards the balcony and watered the small plants she is taking care there.

She was about to go and change dress to go for the walk....

Waitt....hold on..what happend??Nobody come to check on me??Do they went without informing me??No way ...even Adeel bhai and Shaan bhai forget,Arsh ,zee and zaroon bhai will never forget.Because they didn't allow me to sleep when they are forced to walk leaving their sleep.

She thought about checking on them .

She went to check on the next room to her-Mr.Arsh.But the room is opened and no one is there.

They left???No.. may be it's that they didn't return from the Masjid yet.

She checked on the next room zee's but no one is there.

May be I should call maama and ask whether they returned from masjid.

She dialled her mother's number and moved to the next room.Aamir's but no one is there.

Zeeniya who left her phone in the room and went to kitchen... didn't pick her daughter's call.

She then thought of calling her aunty and began to search her in the call list without looking where she is going.

She just turned to the the next room without taking her eyes from the phone. Next moment she bumped into someone ..who is coming out from his brother's room plugging airpods in his ears.

She felt like she just collided with a wall.She know that it's not a wall but some muscle man's body.Even her brothers' have a well maintained fit body,Its not this much hard.May be it's guards or security man's who came to check something.