8

'your eyes are going to get damaged if you keep scrolling through it 24 hours'Zeeniya scolded her daughter who is currently laying on the sofa with scrolling through her phone.

'ooh..mom.Then what am I supposed to do?Arsh and Zee is in college.And others in office.Am getting bored.And when I sleep you will start another lecture "Allah..she is sleeping the whole people's sleep in this world"'she said by sitting on the sofa and dramatically slaping her forehead with phone.

'Ha...now you are mimicking me?'Zeeniya asked place a hand on her hip while there is a spatula on her other hand.

'No..mom!Am bored'She said in a dull sound.

'There are lots of work in kitchen.What about doing it and getting out of the boredom princess' her mom retorted with a sick sweet smile.

'Ugh..you know I don't know anything rather than making tea,coffe and  omlete.So absolutely there is no work for me'She said in an bored tone.

'what about we learn it now'Zeeniya asked again with that smile.

'no mo..'before she can protest her mother pulled out her from the sofa and made her stand.

'mom!'she was annoyed.

'are you gonna come with me or try how this spatula feel on your skin'Zeeniya asked raising her eyebrow challenging.

'FINE! I'll come .'She sighed defeatedly.On other hand Zeeniya had a victorious smile on her face when she led her daughter to kitchen.She walked behind her as she knew that her daughter will run away she get chance.

'Roll those chapatis'Zeeniya ordered as soon as they stepped into kitchen.

'what??you want me to roll it?'she asked with a wide eyes.

'That was what I said na.So go.'Zeeniya said and went back to her work.

'I will do it . Zeeniya.'Ayesha said turning towards them by turning the flame low of whatever she was cooking.

'Mewi..you go and enjoy weather.Ill do it'Ayesha said going towards Mewi.

'Bhabhi..no.You are spoiling her too much.Look she is 20 and she didn't know anything to cook other than making tea and omlette'Zeeniya complained.

'Its her age to enjoy na Zeeniya'Ayesha said supporting Mewi who is having a million dollars smile seeing her aayi ma taking stand with her.

'She had it enough than other girls of her age.How will she live by this careless attitude'Zeeniya said seriously.

'Let her be Zeeniya.Its the time she can live freely na'Ayesha again supported.

'ok fine!if you are going to support her like this,then she has to roll 5 chapatis atleast'Zeeniya said.

'thats fair ithink'Ayesha said.

Mewi nodded her head.If she deny this too,then her mom will double it.

She was rolling but it is turning into weird shapes making her roll again and again.

Sara came  to her and stopped herself seeing different shapes of map

'I think India's map is perfect'Sara giggled.

She looked at Sara:. "Patriotism  sara maa.It runs in my blood.' She said winking at Sara making sara laugh.

'Move . I'll do it.You just make the dough into small balls.Or else we have to baba have to eat this maps.'Sara said  sarcastically.

'yeah..ofcourse'Mewi moved and sat on the counter top making the dough into small balls while Sara rolled it while having talk on some random topics.