2. 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🧑‍🤝‍🧑🧑‍🤝‍🧑👫

We kept talking while the ride as it is 2 hours ride . We had some homemade snacks that they took as they knew I will be hungry and as dada don't prefer hotel food much.During the ride paapa and maama tried to tell me why can't my brothers make it to pick me.But I shut them out and tried to sleep .Because I know I don't get time to rest as I have to punish them.Thinking about those  I dozed off.

It's when I felt someone shaking me ,I opened my eyes to see we reached home.
I just roll down my window and took a deep breath by closing my eyes.
It seemed like a heavy rain had embraced the surrounding just before our arrival.The cold breeze and wetness is still there .I opened the door and stepped out while the others  already stepped out and paapa is calling the maid to take out my luggage.

I took a full view of the surrounding .There stood the mansion of Ahmad's with all its glory and welcoming aura. Our world. A smile find it's way to my lips .Others were smiling wholeheartedly seeing me smile.Their eyes said that how much they missed me.I am really lucky to have them in my life.I experienced how boring it is without them.I am really thinking now how I stayed there these six months without them.I am not gonna go far from them anymore.

I still remember the reactions of my whole family when I said I want to do repeating at that centre.It was hard to make them convince.If it was not Shaan bhai and adeel bhai who helped me I will be here this six months.
At that time I don't know how much I felt thankful to Allah for having them.But after two days in hostel I began to think the direct opposite.If they didn't helped me I will be happily joined in any of the medical college as my rest of the family don't allow me.

'Are you not planning to get in?' Dadu asked.
I smiled at him and went towards them.

As soon as I stepped....
''Welcome back to home .......tigress''  ear piercing sounds were heard and poppers where popped causing glitters and  those small colour papers fall on my clothes and face.

As I just look to see the culprits whom I expected  to be,I felt a unknown happiness.There stood my ugly but yet handsome..., idiots but yet sweeet brothers infont of me laughing like idiots.I just scanned eveyone to see the changes they had in the these months.Shaan bhai or Mishaan bhai has  that thick beard as before but it is not perfectly trimmed as he did it before.Adeel bhai had not so much changes than a cut on his forehead.I want to ask what happened but I kept shut.He is looking as he got some treasure.Zaroon bhai is grinning like an idiot showing that perfect white teeth which I loves more than him.Not much change.Aamir bhai held a face that of a father who is welcoming his daughter with an innocent smile.And both Arsh and Zee is smiling like a child who got his toys back.

You all we be confused about who are they....I will say yo......

'Welcome back home the queen of  stupids..' It's when I heard both zaroon bhai's and Arsh's voice ,I came out of the thoughts.

Uups ..how can you act like an idiot Mehwish.It's time to act.Focus.... don't melt at their words....Full on attitude....you should teach them a lesson.

'Don't you guys have manners...? Is this how you behave?Is this the way to treat a person who come back after a while?What's this all glitters and all.....?You all just ruined my face and clothes...'I started my play by angrily dusting those things from my clthes.

Every one's face looked a little bit shocked except zaroon bhai and arsh.They seemed like they expected this.The elders were just controlling their laugh while maama is glaring at me to stop it.

'Mehwi.....it's just we are happy and excited to see you back home'
Aamir bhai said cheerfully.

'Oooh...really .....??is this the way you show your happiness by ruining their clothes and all' I asked.