To The Land Of Waves: I

Start from the beginning

Kakashi said: In order to revive the lost clan, Konoha had the practice of C.R.A?

Minami asked: Sensei What is this C.R.A?

Shisui said: It stand for Clan Restoration Act. This law was created by the Second Hokage in order to prevent the Extinction of any clan. However he imposed various restriction on this law. Such as in order to prevent the sexual assault which it will bring on Kunoichis or any malpractice with them, this law is only applicable on last male of the Extinct Clan.So that  Kunoichis won't be raped or won't be used as prostitute to breed children purpose only. And the best aspect of this Act that only a participating Kunoichis has the full right to accept this C.R.A not only in front of the Hokage but as well as Fire Lord of this Village. Then only it will be accepted wholly and lastly only one generation can be applied for this C.R.A.

Naruto asked : Was there anyone on whom this act had been used?

Kakashi: The council tried to force this law on your father but because Kushina San didn't approve of any other candidate, your father lost his chance the revival of Namikaze Clan since he is the Sole Member of his Clan. But Now, Naruto can be considered the candidate for C.R.A infact i had heard that Shinobi Council is already preparing some good candidate for you to be your future consort Naruto.

That came as a shock for Minami and Hinata. They didn't that know that there are shinobi willing to accept this bizarre Act and moreover preparing the future consort for him. Are you Kidding. Hinata Knew Naruto is not brightest when it comes to understand a girl's Intention at all.

Hinata said: Naruto what are your thoughts on this C.R.A. There is no way you will accept something like that.

But Naruto stood silently when he noticed that wet puddle. Everyone looked at what naruto was looking and Kakashi and Shisui was impressed with Naruto thoughtful look. They immediately realised that Naruto had caught up the storm of what is about to come and suddenly two shinobi came out from the puddle in order to attack Tazuna but before they can reach him naruto threw his Kunai and immediately Hiraishin close to him grabbed his Kunai and Naruto this Naruto used Lady Tsunade Chakra concentrated punch at Gozo Face and put him down on the ground. And seeing that Meizo tried to attack the remaining Genin. Minami prepared to use the adamantine chain but meizo targeted Sayuri, having to intent to spare him Sayuri activated her three tomoe Sharingan and put Meizo under her Genjutsu. seeing this opportunity Hinata used her gentle fist on him and Minami binded them with her chain.

Seeing this collaboration and Teamwork. Shisui said: Good Job  Team 15, specially you Girls,  I am impressed with your teamwork. Sayuri we need to talk about that Sharingan of yours. And Naruto I am impressed with your skills. Hiraishin is not a joke since many fear this jutsu because of your father but you acted on your own and didn't give any signal your team to act together with you as a team.

Naruto: I thought i can handle this on my own?

Shisui said: Which you did and there is no doubt on that but I am worried about you acting on your own. Naruto as a three man cell you need to have to trust your team a little.

Naruto: I do Shisui Sensei. I trust them with my life and I also trust their strength. That is the reason i did not use any shadow clone but i only took one of them on my own. I have my sister and Sayuri is no joke with her skills. Her Shuriken skills is even better than Sasuke. And Hinata Hime is the best Kunoichi in our village.

Kakashi: I didn't thought that you had that much trust in them. Don't you feel depressed that you are weak in strength compared to them. Girls took that as an offense but Naruto reply made them skip a beat in their Heart.