The Origin of Magic

Notice:  All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced under any existing means without permission.

We think that sometimes, not a single dragon remains. There is no longer any brave knight, nor a single princess walking through enchanted forests. We sometimes think that our era is beyond borders, beyond adventures. That fate is past the horizon and gone forever.

It is a pleasure to be mistaken.

Princesses and knights, enchantments and dragons, mystery and adventure ... Not only do they exist here and now, they also remain everything that ever existed in this world.

In our century, they only changed their clothes. Appearances have become so insidious that princesses and knights can hide from each other, they can even hide from themselves.

However, the masters of reality still find us, in dreams, to tell us that we have never lost the shield we need against dragons; that a discharge of blue fire surrounds us now, so that we can change the world as we wish.

Intuition whispers the truth!

We are not dust, we are magic!

Close your eyes and follow your intuition.

Richard Bach

Prologue

Dragons? Yes, they exist. Like in fairy tales they are scaly and can fly. Fire-breathing big guys with a killing genius, but different from what you think, do not always assume the role of villain. When they wish they can become alluring and hypnotic, lovers and friends.

There are five races of dragons: red, green, black, white and blue.

Dragons are physically attracted to aura, the vital energy of other species.

To live with other beings, they perform the metamorphosis, assuming a body like his aura-magnet, the kind that attracted him, enabling procreation. The metamorphosis is temporary, as the dragon loses its vital forces if it stays out of its original form for a long time, for this reason they do not usually live long with their aura magnets.

The fruit of the crossing between a dragon and another species originates a subspecies, or as dragons like to call them, mestizos, these are the patriarchs and matriarchs responsible for the origin of the clans, the way the subspecies prefer to be called.

The clans are grouped according to the dragon that originated them and within them there are hierarchical levels.

Red Dragon:

Its strength comes from the Fire

Aura - Magnet: Elves, Giants and Humans.

Red Clan (Hierarchy):

1st scale: Dragons x Elves (half-elves)

2nd scale: Dragons x Giants (half-giants)

3rd scale: Dragons x Humans (half-humans)

Green Dragon:

Its strength comes from the Earth

Aura - Magnet: Fairies and Nymphs of the woods.

Green Clan (Hierarchy):

1st scale: Dragons x Fairies (half-fairies)

2nd scale: Dragons x Nymphs (half-nymphs)

Black Dragon:

Its strength is provided partly in water and partly on land, even though it has two abilities they are smaller than those that have a single ability. (ex: The gifts from the land of a black dragon are less than that of a green one).

Aura - Magnet: mermaids and humans.

Black Clan (Hierarchy):

1st scale: Dragons x Humans (half-humans)

2nd scale: Dragons x Mermaids (half-mermaids)

White Dragon:

Its strength comes from the ice.

Aura - Magnet: Elves and fairies.

White Clan (Hierarchy):

1st scale: Dragons x Elves (half-elves)

2nd scale: Dragons x Fairies (half-fairies)

Blue Dragon:

Its strength comes from the winds.

Aura - Magnet: Blue Dragon has an aura of high energy and species preservation instinct. They are extremely rare and do not seek other beings. There is a legend that they may be attracted to fairies, but it has never been proven.

Enter this magical world.

Fly.

Dream.

Let yourself be enchanted.

And feel the magic of the dragon.