CH-17 THE CONFESSION

Start from the beginning

After some time we were both laying on the bed. Sleep was far away from us. Taha was silent and lost. And I was lost in him.

I caressed his wet hair and pecked his cheek. He hugged me tightly and put his head in the crook of my neck. Soon my skin could feel cold drops escaping from his eyes.

"Ammi had suicide..." He continued
"...my father was not a good person. He used to beat her, torture her. It continued even after my birth. Ammi did everything to save me from his wrath. She even tolerated his multiple affairs with other ladies. But... after her miscarriage, she couldn't bear any more. My father was responsible for her miscarriage and her suicide. Then I became his victim. He used to beat me for no reason. I never told about it to anyone, not even Jashn. He had warned me that if I told anyone about it, he will kill me. And I knew, he was capable of doing it.

Natasha had an affair with him. She used to visit at our house.... She harassed me.

My father died five years ago in an accident. He is responsible for what I am today."

I tightened my grip around his shoulders. I wanted to make him feel secure in my arms.

"Aqsa, am I bad?"

"No...the situations were bad."

"Everyone hates me?"

"No... I love you."

Yes, I love him. Maybe that's why I hate him for harming himself all those times.

"Don't lie."

"I don't lie."

"I know, you married me because I loved you. You didn't want to break my heart. But you never loved me."

"It is a half-truth. I loved you but I didn't want to accept the truth. Try to understand."

"My scars are hurting, Aqsa."

"Don't worry. I am with you... forever. I'll never let anyone hurt you."

"What if you hurt me?"

"I'll kill myself."

He put his finger on my lips.

"Don't dare to even think about it."

I smiled at his sweet threat and kissed him on his lips. It took him few seconds to respond to the kiss, but he did. It was gentle yet a passionate kiss. There was no dominance from either side. I was trying to comfort him and he was enjoying this comfort.

But the situation turned intense when he moved over my body, caging me between himself and the soft bedsheet.

His lips traced its path to my throat, his kisses there were making it difficult for me to breath properly. He moved down to my neck, his favourite pillow. He began sucking my skin, he intended to give me some hickies.

His hand travelled down to the hem of my top. I closed my eyes, giving consent for whatever love he wanted to make with me. His cold hands came in contact with my warm skin, making shivers run through my body. My breath hitched. He didn't stop there and his hands moved upwards and stopped only when my brassiere came in the way.

I huffed a sigh of relief for no reason.

His hands moved to my back from either side and before I knew he unhooked my brassiere.

He can't be a virgin!

"Are you sure that you are a virgin?"

"I have fancied doing this to you for a long time. Maybe it's my excitement."

At least he is not gloomy any more. And a lot more shameless to be exact.

Now the only barrier between his hand and my bosom was thrown on the floor. His hands naughtily cupped them and I moaned.

"Taha!"

He smirked and removed my top, leaving me topless.

He sat up, his thighs on my either sides balancing his weight. In a swift motion he removed his t-shirt.

At that moment for the first time I admired my husband's gorgeous figure. Even if he had scars across his body, he looked divinely handsome to me. And he was all mine, head over heels for me. It made me feel proud, he is a perfect husband. A husband every girl wishes to have. Okay, he is a bit psycho. But that only adds more thrill to our married life.

"Aqsa, are you checking me out?"

"Yep."

"So you find me attractive?"

"Nah! But I don't have options naa. I have to manage with a sack of potatoes like you."

"Sack of potatoes? Let me show you what this sack of potatoes can do."

Hey, I am teasing my husband when we are half-naked in the middle of our love making.

Aqsa, be sane for a night at least.

He stood up and removed his sweatpants, and I just discovered that my husband do waxing.

He smirked for I don't know what reasons. Taha bent a little and held the top of my pyjamas.

"Taha! What are you doing?"

"Making way for my baby to go inside your womb. Now be a good wife and don't do this drama when you are willing to do this."

Saying so he removed my pyjamas and I was left in a single clothing only, but that also met my other clothes on the floor, leaving me looking all tempting to my husband. Taha removed his boxers and again laid down over my body.

My eyes instantly closed at the anticipation of his next move. And our centres met with a thrust. I felt a wave of pain hitting my core.

"Oh, it was more intense than my expectations. Is it hurting?" Taha asked.

I nodded. I was out of words to speak.

He built a gentle rhythm which turned my pain into pleasure. It felt good. I moaned again and again and again.

As the night grew darker his gentleness turned into roughness. And it didn't bother me. I experienced a new level of intimacy. It felt right in every possible way. It felt peaceful to have someone who will love you. And I felt happy, I won't be alone anymore. I have a devil as my companion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

August 28, 2021
The intimate scenes has been added today, months after the original update.