CH-17 THE CONFESSION

Aqsa's P

Aqsa's P.O.V:

It's been an hour and Taha is still inside the bathroom.

After meeting Natasha, he suddenly got disturbed. Maybe because she mentioned his father. Till now I have understood that Taha has bitter memories related to his father. I am afraid, what if he again harmed himself?

I changed into my night suit. I didn't bother to cover my head. Because Taha has got a habit of playing with my open hair, it keeps him distracted from "that" type of ideas, I think you understood the meaning of "that". Even if he avoids sexual intimacy, at least he don't make comments on my body when he is playing with my hair.

I began knocking at the door of the bathroom. He was inside for last two hours.

After constant knocking finally, the door opened. Taha was still wearing the Achkan and was all wet from top to bottom. His eyes were red.

He was crying?

"What have you done, Taha?"

He looked at me blankly and remained silent. I gently held his one arm and dragged him to sit on the bed. The white bedsheet immediately soaked the water dripping from his black clothes.

"Are you okay?"

He didn't reply.

"You will catch a cold. Change your clothes."

He didn't move. I think I have to change his clothes myself.

Hesitantly and carefully I removed his Achkan. His skin was as cold as ice.

But the sight of his chest shocked me. His body was filled with old scares. Like someone had beaten him brutally in his childhood.

"Taha, these scares?" My hand trailed on the scars of his chest.

"He gave these," he replied.

"Who?"

"My father."

Tears escaped from my eyes. I lost my words.

How a father can do this to his child?

Is this a reason for his abnormal behavior?

I looked at him, who was lost somewhere among his old bitter memories.

I gathered up some courage and resumed changing his clothes. I made him wear t-shirt and sweatpants.