0.2

H A I L E Y

i walk out of LAX and look around for my sister. she was older than me by two minutes, and taller by less than a cenimeter. but all of those things made her think it was okay to be fashionably late. i see her blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders as she walks toward me with a huge smile plastered onto her face.

"hailey!" she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tight.

"too tight. way too tight." i groan as she releases me.

"i told luke i was going to get coffee so you should hurry. here's the adress to their house." skye says, handing me a torn piece of notebook paper with an adress on it.

"they all live in one house?" i ask.

"yeah. it's crazy. anyways, gotta run. my plane leaves in two hours and those security gaurds always want to pat me down to get a feel, ya know?" skye winks and kisses my cheek before walking away.

"remember to text me!" she yells before disappearing into a crowd.

i walk over to the parking lot where i see her black sports car parked horribly. the girl was so full of herself, she didn't even care about parking restrictions. that was what annoyed me about skye, i knew she didn't really love luke but she still cared about him, but she didn't love him. and i sure as hell didn't want to fake loving him. i knew about their boyband, 5 seconds of summer, but it was just another group of semi-attractive guys used by music industries to make girls drop their panties and buy their albums.

skye had given me all the guys' numbers so i tap luke's number and wait for him to pick up.

"hello?" he asks.

"hey!" i fake an excited voice.

"uh, who is this?" luke asks and i remember that i had a different number than skye.

"oh, sorry babe it's skye i got a new number. i forgot to tell you." i lie.

"why'd you get a new number?" luke asks.

"fans! fans got my number!" i lie again.

"that sucks. come home baby, i miss you." luke says. weirdo.

"i'm coming. see you soon." i hang up and catch my breath.

how was i going to keep up this lie for a month when i couldn't even keep it up for 30 minutes?

i put the adress into skye's GPS and blast some blink-182 as i drive toward some boyband's house. when i get there i'm just shocked. why would skye want to give this up? the house was huge and you could tell it had a pool and another connecting mini-house for recording. i hear cheers coming from the pool so i hide my luggage under a bush in the front yard before walking into their house.

"luke?" i call out.

"out here!" he yells back and i walk through the kitchen to the backyard and see all four guys having a water gun war in the pool. luke looks me up and down for a moment too long and i just feel like telling him who i really am, but then i remember why i did this.

for gossip girl. i couldn't mess this up.

luke splashes one of the guys before walking out of the pool, revealing his toned body. he smirks, which makes me uncomfortable, and then pushes his lips on mine forcefully. i try and think that i'm kissing nate on gossip girl, but that doesn't really work.

then luke looks back at the pool and before i can pull away from his grasp i fall into the pool with luke's arms around my waist.

i was never going to survive this.

i really really like this story omg omg omg omg

vote and comment loves .xoxoxoxooxoxoxo gossip girl ;)