41- Curly Lad and a Prince

Louis pushed Harry into the room, their lips connected ever since they reached the top of the stairs.

Louis pulled away for a split second, walking back to close the door and in that split second Harry's mind finally caught up.

Louis walked back towards him, probably to continue their snog that was obviously about to lead to more, but Harry placed a firm hand on Louis' chest to keep distance between them.

"No," Harry mumbled.

"What?"

"No. We aren't doing this. You always do this. You do something stupid like get a girlfriend for instance then you come running back and kiss me and think it's all better, but it's not Louis. It's not better," Harry ranted, pacing slightly around the room as he spoke.

"Okay Harry, just relax," Louis walked in front of Harry to stop the pacing, placing a hand on his arm.

"No, see you always do this. I'm telling you this isn't okay. That I'm not okay with this and you're telling me relax? I'm not going to relax Louis," Harry moved his arm out of Louis' hold and continued his pacing.

Louis sighed, obviously not seeing how he could win this before walking towards his bed to take a seat at the edge. Harry just stared at him until he nodded his head towards the bed.

"I'm not going to sleep you Louis," Harry stated blankly.

"No, come sit down you idiot."

Harry huffed before walking to sit on the bed beside Louis, but leaving a good amount of distance between them.

"What's going on?"

"What do you mean what's going on? I want know why you aren't the same person anymore. Why you're dating Danelle. Why you kiss me and then switch to a whole other person. Why you won't just talk to me. Everything Lou, I want to know everything."

"That could take a while."

"I've got time," Harry stated.

Louis offered him a small smile before moving closer to him, to which Harry moved further back.

"I want to be serious right now Louis."

"Can I at least hold you hand?" Louis pouted slightly, making Harry huff before laying his bigger hand onto Louis' making the smaller boy smile, because he'd won that battle before it even started. Louis held Harry's hand in both of his, toying idly with his rings.

"So two almost three years ago, I gave up the best thing that ever happened to me, my best friend because I thought I was doing the right thing. No, because I knew I was doing the right thing. And I know it was the right thing because for about a day I got to watch the person that made the happiest I'd ever been, be the happiest he'd ever been. And I'd do it again. And again. And again if it meant in the end you got to be you. That you didn't have to hide, you didn't have go out there and "date" all these girls. That you didn't come home crying because you thought you were never going to be free."

"Louis I know all this. And I understand, I'm not upset with you about that anymore," Harry squeeze his hand slightly.

"Shush, the king is specking," Louis whispered making Harry giggled before he composed himself, waiting for Louis to continue.

"Anyways like I was saying, when I did that, I wasn't thinking about how much it would hurt you. I mean, I knew you'd be sad, but I guess I doubted how much you cared about our friendship. I assumed some time would pass and you'd be happy because you could finally be out. And I figured that eventually I'd be able to win you back. But then you wouldn't let go. I also doubted how stubborn you are," Louis rolled his eyes.