32- Party

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Louis asked. He had just parked Harry's car in the Tesco parking lot since Harry said he needed to grocery shop.

"You can," Harry answered, unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping out of his car. Louis was quick to follow Harry out of the car. He figured he might as well go in with him. He hadn't been shopping with Harry in what felt like forever.

"So you're coming?" Harry questioned when Louis walked around the car towards him.

"I am," Louis answered, lacing his fingers with Harry's before pulling him towards the entrance of Tesco.

"You know this is an extremely bad idea right? Going into a big arse store with no bodyguards," Louis said when they had walked into the store.

"We won't be here long," Harry took his hand away from Louis' so he could grab a trolley and push it in front of them. Louis walked silently behind him, hands on Harry's hips until they reached the first ale then he took over pushing the trolley so Harry could get his groceries. Every time Louis saw something interesting he'd ask Harry if he needed it, and it was becoming increasingly aggravating to Harry.

"Whole peeled tomatoes in a giant ass can?"

"No."

"Giant can of green beans?"

"No."

"White broccoli?"

"It's called cauliflower, and no."

"Potatoes?"

"Louis. Shush," Harry finally said to Louis.

"Rude. I'm pushing your trolley buddy," Louis called out to Harry when Harry walked away from him.

"Thank you for that. Now please, shush," Harry told him before bending down to pick up a few cans of Chief Boyardee.

~~

They finished shopping within the hour with only a  few interruptions from fans, making it out of the shop with bags of food safely, without having to call security.

"Here love," Louis said before grabbing a bag from Harry's hands he was struggling with. They each had way more bags than they could carry, but they didn't feel like taking the trolley out with them.

Louis sat a few bags on the ground so he could open Harry's back door and load the groceries into the car. Once he had the ones he was holding into the car, he took the ones Harry was holding and loaded them as well.

"Ready?" Louis asked once the groceries were loaded into the car and the doors were shut.

"Um one second. I'll be right back," Harry was jogging off before Louis could question him. So he stood watching Harry run up to some man across the parking lot and hug him.

Harry didn't talk long since he knew Louis was waiting on him, so he soon parted ways from his friend, receiving a kiss on the cheek before he ran back to his car where Louis was waiting on him, propped against the car smoking.

"Who's that?" Louis asked as soon as Harry joined him back at the car.

"I don't like when you smoke," Harry told Louis, avoiding his question.

"I don't like when random people kiss you when you are with me," Louis shrugged his shoulders.

"He's my friend, Tom. I told you about him," Harry responded, glancing over Louis' body, but not looking at his face.