36- Promise

"Lou! Louis! Wake up!" Louis awoke to someone whisper-yelling in his ear.

He slowly opened his eyes, flinching slightly at the bright light of the room.

"What?" Louis asked Niall, looking down at Harry who was cuddled into his side.

"I'm not even going to ask," Niall gesture to their naked bodies covered by a small brown blanket, "but you have a meeting with management in less than two hours and it's about a hour drive from my house, so I'd get ready if I were you," Niall explained before walking out of the room, leaving Louis alone with a snoring Harry.

"Shit," Louis mumbled. He raised Harry's arm up slightly before rolling out from under it, and falling face first onto the floor.

"Ouch, damnit," Louis rubbed his cheek where it smacked the floor before grabbing the clothes he disposed of last night.

"I'm going to text you okay?" Louis spoke quietly to an asleep Harry, kissing his mop of curls before slipping out of Niall's cinema with only boxers on.

"Do you have anything I can wear that isn't wrinkled?" Louis asked Niall, throwing his clothes from last night onto the couch beside Niall.

"Yeah I'll go get something. You should probably take a shower or eat something," Niall advised before standing from his couch to go search for clothes for Louis.

~~

"Okay I should get going. Harry should wake up pretty soon, we crashed out kind of early last night. If he asks where I am just tell him I had a family emergency or something okay?" Louis ranted, standing in front of Niall's door.

"Louis mate, you sound like a mum," Niall teased. He really did sound like a worried mother leaving her child with a babysitter for the first time.

"Whatever. Thanks for the clothes." Niall gave him a pretty casual outfit. A simple white shirt with blue jeans. Niall had insisted on Louis taking a jacket with him since it was supposed to be at least ten by the time Louis' meeting was over. The bipolar weather that came with London.

                                    Louis' outfit^

                                    Louis' outfit^

~~

Louis took an incredibly deep breathe before walking into the building, walking straight to the front desk where a small blonde woman sat.

"Louis Tomlinson. I have an appointment for nine I think. Just tell them I'm here," Louis told the blonde, not waiting for her to respond before walking away and sitting in the uncomfortable chairs of the waiting room.

He looked around the room that seemed to be getting smaller by the second. He could feel his heart beating so fast it was threatening to break through his chest.

He took deep breathes, thinking back to the meeting he had a couple years ago.

FLASHBACK, TWO YEARS AGO