37- Friendship

Harry woke up about a half hour after Louis left Niall's.

He reached over to touch Louis, instead touching the cold chair he was laying on.

As soon as he noticed Louis wasn't there, he immediately started overthinking, his mind going to the worst scenario.

Good job Harry. You scared him off. He probably wants nothing to do with you now and you were finally getting along-

His endless thinking was interrupted by a loud ding from his phone. He reached onto the floor beside him to grab his jeans, searching the pockets for his phone.

From: LouLou🌍💙: hey haz. had to go somewhere ill see you later though.

The message was short and didn't tell him much, but it made Harry smile knowing he hadn't just messed up a relationship he was already working really hard at repairing.

~~

"Hey Niall," Harry waved at Niall, sitting down beside him on the couch.

"How was your night?" Niall asked, biting down on his lip to hold in a smirk.

"Um, good. It was nice. We just watched a movie and fell asleep," Harry nodded, looking down at his hands instead of Niall.

"Oh really?" Niall smirked.

"Harry. Oh my god, Harry!" Niall fake moaned, receiving a very hard slap on the arm from Harry.

"Shut up," Harry flushed red.

~~

"Mr Tomlinson, they'll see you now. It's the first door on the right," the woman at the front desk announced. Normally someone from within the room would step out and tell him to enter.

Louis walked past the woman, nodding at her before walking towards the room she'd told him to enter.

Louis took a deep breathe before opening the door and stepping in.

The same members of management sat in the room as last time, Mr Thompson sat in the middle of the half-circle table, Brigitte and Chandler sat either side of him.

"Ah Mr Tomlinson! What brings you here today?" Mr Thompson welcomed him into the room, gesturing to the chair that was sat in front of him, silently telling Louis to sit.

Louis nodded at him before walking to sit in the chair directly in front of the grey haired man.

"There is something I'd like to ask you," Louis was trying to be as polite as possible. Louis was well aware of the fact that none of the members of management liked him, apart from Brigitte. He talked back to much, made it known that they didn't own him. None of them appreciated that very much simply because they were used to having power over everyone that was signed to them. But not Louis.

"And that is?"

Louis cleared his throat before beginning the speech he began writing in his head while he was in the waiting room.

"You might not know this Mr Thompson, since you weren't present in that meeting, but Tom Parker made me distance myself Harry in order for Harry to come out. There were a lot of Larry rumours going around at that time and he thought two gay members would ruin the band. But I need to know if I can get back close to Harry. Explain everything to him. I guess what I'm asking is how long is this stunt going to last? And after it's over, are things supposed to go back to how they were before? Harry and I not being able to interact. I mean personally I think-"

"Louis. Please, we don't need a speech. We've already talked to PR and it'll range from seven to nine months. And as far as after, a friendly breakup is a lot better than a messy. So a friendship afterwards is expected. But what you wish to do in terms of your relationship afterwards, is strictly up to you and Harry. If Mr Parker was smart, he would have played into the Larry rumours rather than killed contact all together," Mr Thompson explained to Louis. Louis was holding on to each word the man spoke, soaking up the information.

"So does this mean I can fix everything with Harry? Y'all aren't going to keep us from interacting after the stunt is over?" Louis was looking at each other of them with big, hopeful eyes. The meeting was going to good to be true. He was ready for them to take it all back any second.

"That is what it means I suppose," Mr Thompson nodded making it sound like it was an obvious answer, but to Louis it wasn't. He thought for sure this meeting was going to be them shutting him down and telling him to fuck off.

"Thank you. Honestly, thank you. Thank-"

"Louis, honey, don't you have somewhere to be?" Brigette interrupted his rapid thank you's.

"Yeah. I have to go, but thank you," Louis nodded at them before smiling widely and practically running out of the meeting room.

Louis pulled out his phone the second he was in front of his car.

To: Hazza💚: hey can i come over?

Louis didn't have to wait long for a response.

From: Hazza💚: Sure! What time?

To: Hazza💚: right now?

~~
OKAY, SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND EVERYTHING, BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS RIGHT QUICK TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING BECAUSE IM REALLY TIRED. I HAVE TO PICK MY MUM UP FROM THE AIRPORT TOMORROW AND I HAVENT SEEN HER SINCE I WAS LIKE 14 I THINK? AND IM 18 NOW, SO ITS A NERVE RACKING DAY TOMORROW. SO I DONT KNOW IF I'LL POST TOMORROW, BUT I WILL TRY!!!! I don't know why I yelled at you? Vote? Comment?

- R xx❤️