16- Pillow

Louis went back inside a few minutes later after having a serious conversation with his dick.

Harry was sat on the left side of the couch playing on his phone when Louis entered the living room.

Louis grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator before sitting in the middle of the couch, grabbing the pillow from the right cushion and laying it in his lap then laying his water bottle onto the pillow.

Harry giggled a bit watching Louis before looking back at his phone.

"What?" Louis asked, confused.

Harry only nodded at the pillow in Louis lap before giggling more.

"Oi, get your head out of the gutter," Louis laughed, bumping shoulders with Harry.

Harry pushed back at Louis with his shoulder which resulted in Louis pushing back harder.

After a minute or so, Louis gave in with a huff. Harry threw his arms up in celebration, giggling.

"I let you win," Louis said, smiling at a happy Harry.

"Sure you did," Harry said smirking.

"I'm going to sleep," Louis announced, stretching his arms above his head before moving to lay his head on the arm of the couch and socked-feet in Harry's lap.

"Well okay," Harry mumbled under his breath, before leaning forward grabbing the remote and changing the show.

Harry soon settled, resting his hands on Louis' ankles.

Louis was asleep 15 minutes later. Harry had absentmindedly been playing with the tops of his socks and it was comforting. Familiar.

*4 HOURS LATER*

It was closing in on 7:30 and Harry was still awake.

Liam was moving as if he was starting to wake up, only to settle down soon after.

He had finished a whole season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and he was bored.

Louis had kicked him in the gut a few times and Harry had to hold his feet.

Harry admired how peaceful Louis looked when he slept. He curled into himself as much as he could without bringing up his feet completely. His hair rested lightly against his forehead, feather-like. He looked small and soft. He was beautiful.

Harry's ringing phone interrupted his staring. Harry was quick to answer his phone in hope of not waking anyone.

"Mr Styles?" a woman asked through his phone.

"Yes," Harry responded, lowly. Harry placed his phone between his neck and ear trying to softly move Louis' feet off his lap without waking him. Standing and placing Louis feet back onto the couch, Louis curled his legs into his stomach before cuddling into them.

Harry walked into the kitchen as to not wake anyone up.

"Hi Mr Styles. My name's Tiffany. I'm from Modest Management, I was told to call you to inform you that you have a scheduled pap with Louis Tomlinson today at 1 PM. We've sent you an email with more information regarding where you will be and what you should be doing," the woman, Tiffany, explained.

"Oh um thanks for the call," Harry rushed out before hanging up his phone.

Harry looked to the refrigerator where there was a small note booklet.

Harry wrote a small note before grabbing his keys and phone and rushing out of Zayn's house towards his car.

Harry just wanted to be alone for a few hours and alone time was not in Zayn's house.

~~

Thoughts? I'm looking for thoughts! Hope you liked it anyways... now we are getting into more the plot of the storyyyy. Vote? Comment?

- R xx💛