Chapter 23-

(I don't think this is edited)

"Hey, Shōyō." Nishinoya calls as he walks to our circle of people, sitting on the gym floor. Their practice ended around 10 minutes ago and now a few of us are just hanging out. "Make sure you ask if you're able to go. You know, to the thing." He says and Hinata perks up.

The 1st and 2nd years are planning a thank you party for the 3rd years. Since their last year of volleyball is coming to an end in a few months, they want to show their appreciation in some way.

"Oh! Yeah, I'll be with my dad that weekend. Let me call him right now." He says and grabs his phone. "Hey Siri, call Dad" He says and puts his phone down, starting to lace up his shoes.

"Okay, making a call to Daddy 🤤🥛" Siri's voice comes from his phone and everyone looks at each other.

"Shit! No, no, no." Hinata scrambles to grab his phone and try to press the end call button, but it's too late. Kageyama's phone starts ringing.

Everyone stares at them in shock as Hinata is finally able to hang up the call. I cover my mouth, quickly turning and burying my head in Tsukishima's shoulder so I can keep myself from laughing. But of course, he doesn't care. He bursts out laughing, and soon the rest of the team who's with us follows.

"IDIOT!" Kageyama's voice sounds throughout the gym. "HINATA YOU DUMBASS!!!" I lift my head up, still biting my lip to stifle my laugh.

"Man, I wonder what Hinata's name is in Kageyama's phone now." Tanaka grins.

"It's Big Di-"

"SHUT UP!" Hinata tackles Kageyama to stop him from saying his name. "YOU YELLED AT ME BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT YOUR NAME AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING EXPOSE MINE?"

"Get off of me-"

"Yū" A voice comes from the gym door and Asahi walks in. "Oh, hi everyone." He smiles and we wave at him.

"Asahi." Nishinoya smiles. "Are you ready to go?" He asks and Asahi nods.

"I came here to get you." He says as Nishinoya stands up.

"Alright guys, it's time for me to go on a hot, romantic date. And then have some steamy s-"

"Yū..." Asahi cuts him off, looking horrified. Nishinoya just laughs loudly, grabbing his things and pulling Asahi out the gym.

"Hey," I turn to Tsukishima. "When are we going to go on a hot, romantic date and then having some steamy se-" I get cut off by Tsukishima covering my mouth with his hand.

"God, I hate you." His cheeks go red and I push his hand off of me, laughing.

"It's really disturbing to see Tsukishima smile, or be flustered." Tanaka's voice comes.

"I think it's even weirder to see a girl enjoy his presence and flirt with him." Kageyama points at me and Tsukishima's eyes narrow at him.

"Is only the King allowed to date? I could say the same thing about you and that shrimp." He smirks.

"King?" I ask before Kageyama is able to respond.

"We don't talk about it, Katsumi-San. It's a touchy subject for Kageyama." Hinata frowns and I look at black haired boy.

"I'm so sorry." I bow my head towards him and Tsukishima pulls me up immediately.

"You didn't do anything." He growls.

"How the hell did Tsukishima end up with someone so nice? Tsukishima, what spell did you use? Please teach it to me." Tanaka puts his hands together and Tsukishima looks at him like he's dumb.