Chapter 19

Dad🧑🏻‍💻💗
8:21am
Katsumi....
Hand
Placement
3rd photo
I will put that blonde little punk in his place...

I just sent photos to my parents of Tsukishima and I on our date yesterday, but my father is only focusing on the one where I'm sitting on him and his hand is on my thigh.

Mom👩🏻‍💻💗
8:21am
Aww!
Very cute.
Tsukishima-Kun looks good in your guys's outfits.
You two look like famous models! Where did you learn to pose?
Oh yeah, me lol.

Dad🧑🏻‍💻💗
8:21am
Hunny...
Don't encourage it...

I giggle as I read the text messages from our group chat. Tsukishima sucks his teeth, reading them as well. We're currently laying on his bed, me on top of him with my back pressed against his chest.

"I told you not to send that picture." Tsukishima sighs. "Your father hates me now." He says and I laugh.

"No he doesn't." I grin, texting back.

Me
8:22am
Thank you mom, I learned from the best lol.
Dad, it was just for the photo. Don't worry 😊

Dad🧑🏻‍💻💗
8:22am
Mhm, it better have been.
Your mother and I are going into a meeting now, text you later? We love you 😘💕

Me
8:22am
Okay, love you both ❣️

I sigh, and just then I get an Instagram notification from axel. 'I'm here, in the front' it reads. I perk up and quickly text back that I'm coming. I stand up and Tsukishima does too.

"I'll walk you out." He says. "Don't let him touch you."

"He's not going to touch me." I roll my eyes and we walk out his room, going downstairs.

"Right, because you won't let him." Tsukishima says as I stop in front of the door, slipping on my shoes.

"No," I say, turning around and looking at him. "he won't touch me because we're best friends. And he'll respect my relationship. Are you sure you don't want to just come with us?" I ask, wrapping my arms around him.

"No, you have fun." He sighs, taking me into his embrace. "But not too much. Okay?"

"Okay, okay. Whatever." I chuckle and he leans down to kiss me.

"Text me when you get home safely, okay? Bye." Tsukishima let's go of me and I open the door.

"I will, bye." I wave, closing the door and walking to Axel, who's waiting on the sidewalk.

"Good morning!" He smiles at me and takes me into a hug again.

"Good morning." I grin, hugging him tightly.

"I still can't believe I'm here. You're here. We're here! Japan!" He throws his hands up in the air and I mimic his actions.

"Japan!!" I exclaim excitedly, making us both laugh.

"Should we go now? Also...why do you have bodyguards?" He points to the car where David and Adam are.

"Yes, let's go. And that's...a tiring story." I laugh as we walk to the car and slide into the back seat. "I was walking home and some old guy started chasing me, saying weird and nasty things. I barely managed to run into a store to get safe." I tell what happened. In all honesty, I tried to forget about it. Whenever I think about that, I get a sickly feeling in my stomach and it scares me.