Chapter 13

"Your house is nice." Tsukishima notes as I push the door open.

We just got home from his practice. The boys ended up not finishing the food, and were practically in comas afterwards. As they forced themselves to eat past their limit, they said something about having to finish the food for me, in my honor. They apologized afterwards when they couldn't, and I thought it was funny. I told them to just take it home and they cheered up after that.

"Thank you." I smile, closing and locking the door when he walks in. "My parents are very flashy when it comes to their clothes and the houses they choose to live in, so I'm sure they'd be happy to hear that." I laugh.

"Why do you always come to my house when you have a house like this? I had no idea your family was rich." He looks around.

"Hm? Because I like your house better. It feels like a home. Though my house is nice and it's spacious- that's all it has to it. I'm by myself here most of the time so it sucks." I shrug.

"Your parents are really gone that often?" He frowns and I chuckle.

"Do you think I'd be at your house as much if they weren't?" I raise an eyebrow.

"True." He nods.

"Anyways, it's time for you special gift." I grin. "Let's go to my room!" I grab his hand and start to run upstairs. I round a corner and go down the hall, passing a couple doors before bursting into mine.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and close your eyes." I demand and he does as he's told.

I chuckle quietly, pulling out the box from my school bag. I look at it excitedly then stand in front of Tsukishima.

"Open your eyes." I smile, holding up the toy dinosaur I bought for him. I seen the shelf in his room with toy dinosaurs, some of his clothes even have dinosaurs on them, and I also seen him watching Jurassic park before, so I assume it's something he likes.

"That's...that's a Dreadnoughtus." His eyes widen. "This brand...where did you find it? These are hard to find, not to mention expensive as hell. Amaterasu...t-this is for me?"

"Yup!" I hold it, proudly. "I actually got it a little bit ago, when my parents had an off day and we went out together." I smile and he reaches up, gently taking the box into his hands. He stares at it, pure shock clouding his features.

"Do you like it?" I ask, excitement flowing through my body.

"I love it." He says breathlessly, as if he can't believe he's actually holding it. He hugs it to his chest and then looks up at me, the brightest smile occupying his lips.

I've never seen him this happy before, it makes me so warm inside. I want to have a lifetime of those smiles. I want to make him happy like this everyday.

"Thank you so much. Seriously- geez. I can't tell you how grateful I am." He beams. He's like a little kid on Christmas Day.

He stands up, making me back up, and walks over to my vanity, gently placing the clear box down. I look at him in confusion, tilting my head. He turns around, a dark glint in his eye. He walks back over to me and gently pushes me onto the bed, laying on my back. I look at him, eyes wide as he climbs on top of me.

"Blondi-" He cuts me off and presses a loving kiss to my lips. I immediately melt from his touch and my eyes flutter closed, arms wrapping around his shoulders.

He pulls away after a while and looks down, smiling softly at me. He's so beautiful I think my heart is about to burst. I would trade the entire world in an instant if it meant I'd be able to see him smile everyday. He dips back down, but this time pressing hot kisses to my neck. I suck in a breath and my hand flies up to his hair.