"Brother? Who?" Jimin asked, he could clearly see the alpha being happy while mentioning about his brother.

"Jeon Jungkook."

As soon as Jonghyun said that jimin almost got choked on the water he was drinking. I mean who wouldn't be shocked to know that? Because according to the Jeon Family, Jungkook is their only son. So where did this brother come from?

"Mr Jeon? He doesn't have a brother. You must be his cousin?" Jimin asked again, Jonghyun must have meant cousin, jungkook has a lot of cousins after all.

"No, I am his real elder brother." Jonghyun confirmed that he is indeed Jungkook's brother. Jimin was now confused and mostly surprised, how can this person be Jungkook's brother? But there were things he couldn't deny, Jonghyun's facial features matched jungkook, their height and voice too was similar.

"You don't believe me?" Jonghyun asked, a smile still playing across his face.

"Yes!...... I mean, I haven't heard of another son from Jeon Family so....?"

"Hmm. That's true. People don't know about another Jeon. But I am Jeon Jonghyun, Jeon family's first son." He replied.

"Oh...." Jimin didn't know what to say more. He surely wanted to know more but he wasn't sure if he should ask more. What if Jonghyun will be uncomfortable?

But the alpha seemed to get what jimin was wondering about.

"I left Korea and lived in USA so people in Korea don't know about me. And my parents too didn't let the world know that they have another son. I am a writer now. I just recently came here to visit my family." The alpha said.

"My parents always favored jungkook more so they gave him the position of the owner. And as I wasn't that good, they didn't let the world know that I exist." Jonghyun said, tilting his head to the front, fiddling with his fingers as he remembered all those bitter memories.

"But why are you saying this to me?" Jimin asked, he was clearly confused on why the alpha was saying all these things to jimin. He did want to know but still wasn't it unusual to just narrate your life story to a stranger.

"Because you seem quite close to Jungkook." The alpha replied honestly.

"Um you're right, I am his secretary. But how do you know that I am close to Mr Jeon?" Jimin was curious on how did this alpha know that jimin was Jungkook's secretary.

"You smell like him." Jonghyun replied, taking the omega by surprise. It's true though, Jimin really smell like jungkook. The reason being always close to him. His clothes even though being washed smells like jungkook, along with his bag and other essentials, everything has Jungkook's smell.

"Being his secretary, it's reasonable I guess. But don't be that close to him otherwise your future mate might be angry, because once jungkook gets attached to someone, he doesn't let go of them very easily."

"Mr Park." The sudden voice boomed in place, there stood jungkook. And soon jimin was being dragged inside by jungkook.

Jungkook didn't even acknowledge Jonghyun's existence, he just skipped past his elder brother with jimin, not even sparing a glance at the older alpha.

"Mr Jeon!" Jimin tried to get away but it was all just useless as jungkook didn't show any signs of letting go.

They passed by the main hall, and now to their department and almost everyone stared at them.

Jimin was clearly embarrassed and also scared.

Yeri gave jimin a questionable look.

Jungkook's burst open his office door, closing it behind him and finally letting jimin go.

"Mr Jeon? What is this?!" Jimin said, voice loud and clear, he was clearly pissed. Jimin is Jungkook's secretary, it doesn't mean that jungkook can drag him like this.

"Why were you with him?" Jungkook asked.

"I bumped into him, he was just helping me!" Jimin replied.

"Don't ever talk to him again. Don't ever talk to any alpha!" Jungkook warned, his voice scarily deep and loud.

Jimin almost shivered but still didn't lose his composure.

"And why should I do that?! You are not the boss of my life! I can talk to any alpha I want!" Jimin said back, not minding if he sounded rude. He was honestly very angry at this behavior.

Why can't he talk to any alpha?

It's his life, his choice whether to talk to an alpha or not was his decision. Why was jungkook trying to stop that?

"Because I like you and I get jealous!"

________________________________

Sorry for the late and short update. I streamed life goes on the whole day, so I am tired. I am gonna sleep now.

So I am planning to write another fanfiction, so choose from these two :

1) Omega prince- royal au.
Summary- jimin is an omega prince, confided by royal rules, but he doesn't like to abide by the rules. So he starts a journey of his own for the betterment of the omegas in their society, and then he meets jungkook, an alpha.

2) Beyond death- spirit au.
Summary- Jimin leaves this world, along with his husband and 3 year old son. But his soul finds a way back to his family, Jeongguk and his son.

So which is better?

And I am thinking of doing a face reveal.

Just kidding! I won't be doing a face reveal any sooner. There's time for that. But still I want to say some things about me here. Like my name, age and etc. I know some of you already know but still. And I wanna know about y'all too. So should I do something like that? Like introducing myself here?

And guys vote please TT.

Bye.

Stream life goes on!