A Drive (Dean Winchester)

Y/n Pov

I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes before continuing to look for a case. For the past few weeks, it's been non-stop work with no breaks. A yawn escaped my mouth and I shut the computer not being able to do this anymore. I'm exhausted and really hungry. I think it's time I get some food and call it a night.

"Guys I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything?" I asked them as I stretched my tired body. Sam shook his head no and Jack assured me he doesn't want anything. I didn't bother asking Cas because he makes it clear he doesn't eat. That left Dean who gave me a small smile. "I'll drive." He said.

Since no one wanted anything the two of us climbed inside of Dean's car and left. "Can I drive?" I asked as he started up the car. He glanced over at me and shook his head no. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Where do you want to eat?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave it a minute to think about. "There's this really good-looking burger place about a mile up the road if you want to go there," I suggested. He liked that idea and began the drive there. As I looked out the window I felt a hand rest on my thigh and smiled over at my perfect boyfriend.

"I feel like I haven't gotten you to myself in weeks." He stated. He's right though. He and I haven't gotten to spend time alone together for a while because we've been so busy working on these hunts.

"That's because you haven't," I told him. "I missed it when it's just the two of us."

He smiled and squeezed my thigh in his strong hand. "Me too." He agreed. When finally getting there Dean went inside for me and ordered our food to go. Soon he came out holding three bags and two drinks. He motioned for me to get out and I did. He set the food down on the hood of the car and started taking everything out of the bags.

"Don't worry I got us some pie." He grinned from ear to ear, which made me chuckle and shake my head at him. I leaned up against the car before tearing right into my food. Dean watched my every move as I absolutely destroyed my sandwich. "I've never seen you eat as if your life depended on it before." He teased.

"Shut up." I playfully glared and he laughed at me. Once we finished our food he took me to a spot near the bunker he found and thought it was beautiful. He parked the car and we got out. He came over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I like to come here when things get to be too much and look at the stars," he said.

It's this big open field in the middle of nowhere and he's right, it's perfect. The stars make it even more beautiful and I'm happy Dean brought me here. "It's perfect." I smiled as I reached up to cup his cheeks in my hands. He rested his forehead on mine and just stared into my eyes. Nothing could be more perfect than this moment right here, right now.

"I love you so much y/n." He whispered. Before I was able to say it back he pulled me into a passionate and deep kiss. He kissed me as if it's the only thing he's been waiting for his whole life. It started out slow and passionate then got rough and hungry. He wrapped his arms even tighter around me before pulling my body close to his.

It felt like it lasted forever until pulling away. He looked at me with a wide grin and we had a moment. "Dean?" I breathlessly whispered his name.

"What?"

"I love you too," I said then proceeded to kiss him once more.

After getting back to the bunker we joined everyone at the table and just kept crazy wide smiles on our faces. Sam raised an eyebrow at us wondering what has us so happy."What?" Jack spoke up. Dean looked at me and we both just smiled before getting to work.

"Nothing, I'm just dating the most special girl in the world." Dean smiled more to himself than anything else. I love that man more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life.