The Morning After (Dean Winchester)

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

My eyes opened slowly and my body stretched out under the covers. Suddenly a frown formed on my face when realizing I'm not in my room and instead I'm in Dean's. Looking next to me I found Dean laying there sleeping peacefully. My heart jumped into my stomach seeing that we're both naked and our clothes are laying on the floor in a heaping mess.

It's pretty dang obvious we had sex last night; drunk and crazy sex. The Winchester's and myself went to a bar last night to celebrate a huge win on the case we've been trying to solve for weeks. We finally took down the monster and saved the innocent children it captured. But never in a million years did I think Dean and I would have drunken sex.

Of course I've always had feelings for him and some part of me even fell in love with the hunter. But this is going to make things awkward and ruin my chances of ever being able to ask him out. Taking a deep breath, I quietly tried getting out of bed. That failed when Dean wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled my body closer to his. Son of a bitch.

I turned to face him and saw his eyes were still closed. Just before I could make another attempt to leave he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good morning sunshine." He grinned. Maybe he doesn't find this to be so bad. Then why do I feel that way if I love him so much? Deciding to chill the hell out I relaxed my body in his arms, which caused a smile to appear on his face.

"Good morning," I replied. He lifted his hand up and started running his fingers through my hair smoothly. It's quite calming and makes me feel happy to be laying here next to him and wrapped up tightly in his arms. I snaked my arm around his body and held onto him.

"Last night was wild," he smirked and it made me chuckle. "And it definitely wasn't expected but I don't regret one second of it." He assured me as he cupped my cheek in his hand. It made me smile as he pulled me in for a sweet kiss. I kissed him back, happily, before pulling away to stare into his green eyes. This morning his eyes are bright and cheerful but last night I remember them being dark and full of lust.

"I feel the same way, Dean. I had a lot of fun with you last night." I grinned. He liked to hear that and let himself smile widely at me.

"This does mean we have to talk about an us. Because I would most definitely like to call you my girlfriend." He let out while turning to lay on his back. He then pulled me close to him as my head rested on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'd love to call you my boyfriend." I smirked. When that sentence left my mouth I felt his grip on my body tighten.

"I love you sweetheart." He mumbled happily.

"I love you too, Dean." I smiled. He then pulled my body on top of his and I straddled him. He smirked as he stared at my bare chest.

"What do you say for round two?" He asked, his smirk burning into my eyes.

"I say bring it on." I smiled as I leaned down and started kissing him. This man will for sure be the death of me and I can't wait to spend my time with him.