Chapter 2

Zen arrived at Jumins room and so they went to the dining hall and saw that the guests had already arrived. 

“So sorry we are late I lost track of time,” Zen said bowing to the guests.

“It’s fine now sit down,” Said the king and motioned for them to sit down.

“Welcome, we hope you traveled here safely,” Jumin said trying to be polite although he already didn’t like this girl, she had long maroon hair and a smile that was way too sweet to be real.

“Oh, we did! We got here just fine! ” Said the other women there.

“How rude of me! I haven’t introduced myself! I’m Glamor, but you can call me Glam,” said Glam, again being way too happy for Jumin.

She looked somewhat older than the other but she had brown hair that was tied up.

“And I’m Sarah!” her voice sounded like she was trying way too hard to impress Jumin.

“I’m Jumin as you might already know, and we are so glad to have you here,” he wanted to get this over with but he knew that this would be a really long night.

“I’m so happy to be here and I can’t wait to get to know you!” Sarah said being really giddy and it was already getting to him.

“And whos this?” she said looking over at Zen and he jumped a little he just had to come to the dinners because he followed Jumin everywhere.

“This is Zen, my guard,” Jumin said like he was stating the obvious.

“Can he leave because we are going to be discussing some sensitive topics tonight,” Glam said being nervous because he was there.

“No, he cannot leave he goes where ever I go, and I am here,” Jumin says being protective of him because the last time he left Jumin got attacked.

“Well fine then, you don’t have to be so rude about it Jumin,” Sarah said.

Jumin looked over at his father and he was giving a death glare because he had turned down every girl in the kingdom so this was the last option.

Jumin looked back at the girls and said,

“I’m sorry but the last time he left me I got hurt and I won’t let that happen again.”

“Oh my goodness! If I was there I could have protected you!” Sarah exclaimed.

“I doubt you could have, it would have been even hard for me to handle,” Zen said matter of factly.

“And what makes that such a big deal?” Glam said sounding very snotty.

“You might not know this but Zen here is the best knight in the whole kingdom so I wouldn’t talk about him like that,” Jumin said starting to defensive.

And then the chef brought out the food, there was a roast lamb that looked delicious because Jumin and Zen both missed lunch because they were waiting for this meal.

They start to eat and they all don’t talk for a good five minutes because it was so amazing.

Once they start to slow down they start to talk again.

“Sarah, how about you stay at the castle for a week to get to know my son,” the king said stating his great idea.

“Oh, I would love nothing more!” she said very excitedly, even more than before.

Jumin let out a small sigh that only Zen could notice.

“What about my stuff! I didn’t plan for this how will I look my best!” She said starting to sound scared.

“We will get you everything you need and you can take the room in the west wing.”

“Is that where Jumin is?”

“No, he is in the east wing.”

“Why can’t I have a room closer to his?!”

“Because the closest room to his is taken.”

“Cant you kick them out?”

“It’s my room, Miss Sarah,” Zen said getting tired of this.

She huffed and said that the room in the west wing would be okay then.

“Then great we will get you all situated and we will send you on your way in one week!” the king said.

They brought out the dessert and they ate it and Glam left and Jumin escorted Sarah to her room.

------------------
I added periods because I got a complaint, you know who you are

And I will get the next chapter out by next fri sorry its out so late