Chapter 4

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG 
I haven’t been able to get into my account forever because my phone broke and so did my laptop so that was funnnn but I’ll make this an extra-long chapter to make up for it.

When zen came to his door he opened it after he knocked and let him in.

“Good morning Sir, today the king has asked you to show Lady Sarah around the kingdom.” Said Zen awake and ready for the day.

“Ah, yes, great, tell him I’ll be down in a few,” Jumin said, very displeased with the news.

“I will, I shall meet you in the dining hall like always,” Zen said as he walked away.

Jumin got dressed and said goodbye to his beloved Elizabeth then walked down to the dining hall to meet his father, Zen, and Lady Sarah.

“Jumin!” Sarah said with a bright smile. “It’s so good to see you, even though I saw you last night, I missed you every moment we weren’t together!”

“Good morning to you to Lady Sarah.” 

“Oh Jumin, you can just call me Sarah,”

“Ok then,” he said as he sat down next to Zen.

“Jumin I was going to let you know that Lady Sarah wanted to know our kingdom more so-”

“I wanted you to take me around the market!” Sarah said, cutting the king off.

“I would be happy to,” Jumin said through gritted teeth.

“Oh great! I’ll go get ready and I’ll meet you back here by mid-day.”

Zen nodded and they all ate and went on with their lives but then he remembered Jumin needed him in his quarters after they ate so he headed up to his room, which he was praying his furball wasn’t in there.

He knocks on the door and a few moments later the door swings open and he sees Jumin standing there looking much more irritated than normal.

“You wanted to see me, sir?” He asked, getting a little worried because he looked almost sad in a way.

“Yes I just need to tell someone what happened last night, and I know you probably won’t care but I need to get it off my chest.”

“What happened?”

“So I woke up to the sound of knocking very late last night and I go to the door to see Lady Sarah and she walked in, without me telling her she could, and came and sat on my bed because she said she couldn't sleep,” He was starting to pace around the room and was starting to talk faster as he got angrier. 

“Then she jumped up and pointed to my Elizabeth and asked me to get rid of her, but I told her that I would never get rid of her and if she didn't like her then she could leave.” 

“That must be very upsetting for you sir I know how much you love that furba-cat.”

“What did you just call my dear Elizabeth? ”

“Your cat, how much you love your cat.”

“No no no no, you called her a furball didn't you?”

“No sir why would I ever do that, I know how much she means to you.”

“Ok, fine then, we need to head to the courtyard to take Lady Sarah around,”

“Well this is going to be great isn’t it”

“It sure is, now let's go.”

------------------------------