Chapter 4 - Fire

Chapter 4 - Fire

Ugh. This prince is so stupid! He keeps on giving me death glares, and not answering a single question I've asked! And I've only been on this for like... two days! He's treating me like I've murdered his cat and keeping me as suspect!! Dumb prince!

"I'm thirsty!" I whined. He just sits in that cushion on the ground studying me. I was lying on his bed making funny looks. I crossed my eyes to look at my nose. "I see two of you!" I exclaim. I suddenly become hungry and bored.

"I haven't seen one pizza anywhere!" I shout. He gives me a questioning look.

"What the heck is pizza?" he asked like I was stupid. Uh hello! He's the stupid one for not knowing what a pizza is! Oh right, another world, another dimension. Of course they wouldn't know the deliciousness of food.

"One of the best food's in history." I glared.

"Doubt it!," he muttered.

"Ugh, you're so rude!" I scoffed.

"You're so weird!" he shouted. Again.

"Hey! Only the best people are!" I shouted pointing at him giving him the deadliest glare I could give. If looks could kill... He gave me a weird questioning look. Darn it. I groaned in frustration. Then there was a knock on the door. The door creaked to an opening. Iroh walked in.

"Zuko, time for your training to begin." Iroh said. Zuko stepped up and walked out the door. He looked back at me, motioning me to stay. Does he really think I will stay in this cellar? I stood up. Following behind, Iroh grinned. I grinned cheekily back. I walked down the narrow hallway, Zuko was to clueless to know I was there. We reached onto the deck, and Zuko and Iroh stepped to the center of the deck. I sat down close to the door watching. Then I saw it.

Zuko took off his shirt.

Fan-girling moment. I mentally squealed inside my head, when I saw his abs. I'm dead. I couldn't stop staring, they were so muscularly toned and defined. I'm drooling.

He stood in a position, and started to some taekwondo (thank you @gaara119) and fire started to release from his hands and feet.

"Stop!" Iroh sneered. I looked at Iroh. He was doing some positions and Zuko mimicked his actions. Soon enough, Zuko was moving gracefully and swiftly while fire escaped his body. I couldn't glance away. Every action was putting me in a trance as he glided everywhere with flames were shooting out. It was like he was dancing. It was beautiful.

Then it was all over in a matter of minutes.

Zuko walked up to me glaring. He sighed and shrugged it off. What was that? He never ' shrugs' his problems away? What's up with that? Isn't he going to remark or comment or insult, or ANYTHING??? What's his deal? I stood up and walked over to him while he was putting his shirt on. Must look away...

"Like what you see?" he asked smirking. No. Zuko doesn't smirk, only Azula. I think? Yeah, he does...

"Hello?" he asks waving his rough, manly, strong-stop it! I fell out of my trance and looked him into his golden eyes. I blinked.

"What?" I whispered in a dream-like state and smiled weirdly, possibly creeping him out. Whoops?

"I said, can I ask you a question?" he said. I just blinked. His eyes were so traumatizing.

"Well can I?" he asked once again. I didn't reply. I just nodded as my answer, very slowly.

"What was your name again?" he asked.

"River?" I said sounding more like a question.

"So you are a water bender?" he asked agin.

"No, like I said before. I'm not a bender or a non-bender. I can't bend anything, not even a pen." I answered quite frequently. He scoffed a 'whatever', as he walked away into the hallway back to his room. I sighed and sat down on the metal base of the ship.

I wish I was. I thought.

I was using my finger like a pencil, and carved into the border. Imagining like it was meant to show something or give me an answer. Or a sign. It must really be nice to have some ability to inhereit something, just wishing for some great power. I sighed.

I've been doing this for over an hour. I'm so BORED. B. O. R. E. D. Bored! So bored...

I felt a gust of cold wind wrap around my body. A huge shadow-like figure in front of the sun darkening the area I was in. I felt it lower to the ship. I raised my neck up a tad, and saw two feet, not bare.

"River!!" I heard a gasp of a small frantic guy voice. Now I pulled my neck fully up seeing the bald monk with the brue arrow on his fore head. I smiled and stood up following him.

"Aang, you came back for me." I said embracing him into a warn hug. He smiled. I let go of him and looked at his glider.

"Come on! We're heading to the Northern Water Tribe. Hang on." he said helping me get a grip on the glider.

"Let's go!" I said.My vision blurred though, I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black...

Then I woke up. I felt a small breeze. I opened my eyes and sat up. It was dark and the stars were in the sky. I looked around. Oh, it was just a dream. It was a bit cold. I stood up and looked around. How long was I laying here? It might have felt like a couple hours, but it seemed like two in the morning? I stood up, and silently walked back to the halls and into the room. I laid on the bed. I turned to my side.

I miss them. A tear slid down my cheek, and fell asleep...

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

ZOMG!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!! SO MUCH TO DO WITH HOMEWORK, PROCASTINATING AND STUFF. THE HOLIDAYS, GAHH!!! SO MUCH FUN, BUT ANYWAYS.... SO SORRY, HERE'S THIS CHAPTER TO BRING BACK SMILES MY LOVELIES!!! THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING BY THE WAY!!! JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY IT!!!

The Last Lightbender The Last Airbender fan-fic Book One (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara