Chapter 8 - Back with Zuko. . . And Acting Weird. . .

GUYS, I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THESE TWO STORIES FOR A WEEK OR SO, AND I'M JUST REALLY HAVING MY HEAD STUCK IN THAT FOR A WHILE. I'M GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE THIS AS WELL AND AS FAST AS I CAN. THIS WILL BE A FILLER AND A BIT OF CHAPTER STUFF THAT I NEED. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES!! THIS HAS MADE MY DAY :D

Chapter 8

I ran back with Zuko to the ship. Zuko took off his mask and hid it. I had Uncle use his bending to heat up my chest and back, to get rid of my sickness. I sighed in relief, as he finished up, feeling myself refreshing up and feel as good as new. He healed my sickness, and I got up to relax in my bed that I remembered that was given to me.

I sighed in relief as I walked inside my room, which I was greeted by Zuko. I was surprised to see him in my room. Well, it was his ship....

"Zuko? How can I help you?" I asked, taking a seat on my bed. I looked up at him with confusion, seeing his bewildered face.

"Remember when you left the ship, and you flew to the Avatar?" he asked. I nodded quickly. " Well, um... How did you do that?" he asked again. I thought for a moment, not really sure. How did I do that?

"I-I'm not sure, really. I dunno." I said. I thought for a moment... What did I do? I shrugged my shoulders, and I was making myself even more confused. He arched an eyebrow at me, thinking I was stupid.

"What? I really don't know, Zuko!" I yelled. He scoffed at me, rolling his eyes.

"I'm being serious here, River. What did you do?" he said.

"I. Don't. Know." I said slowly, so he would understand the words-Do you understand the words that are comin' out of my mouth!?

"Come on, you know something." he stated.

"Yeah, I know lots of things. Did you know a hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside? Or how about before toilet paper was invented, French royalty wiped their bottoms with fine linen? What about that all babies are color blind when they are born?" I informed, grinning very stupidly.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Everything!!" I yelled, still grinning stupidly.

"River, I'm trying to have an important conversation with you!" he shouted.

"Quit nagging like an old women! That's all I get from you! Nag, nag, nag!!" I yelled. Why am I so loopy today?

"River, please! Just have a normal conversation!"

"I think big foot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographers fault, he's just blurry and that's extra scary to me. There is an out of focus monster roaming the country side. RUN! He's fuzzy!" I yelled, throwing my arms around like a kid trying not to drown.

"RIVER! Will you please-"

"POTATO, POTATO!!" I sang-shouted as loud as I could, probably creeping out the men on the deck and below.

"River-"

"OMG! OMG! Guess what?! Guess what?!" I shouted, interrupting his sentence.

"What?!" he yelled.

"I founded a NICKEL!!!" I laughed manically.

"I think your still sick," he said while his expression was like this: -_-

"Everything in this room is eatable. Even I am eatable. But that, my dear children, is cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies." I said grinning from ear to ear.