Chapter Six: Too Much Talk

1/31/15

AN: Check out the media. It's my take on Lily Luna Potter. I know, it's terrible.
[For some reason Wattpad is glitching again and I can't see the media.... Be thankful, you are saving your eyes from forever torment.]

Ginny's P.O.V.

I have three children with Harry Potter. With Harry Potter. Three children. And my youngest daughter is sleeping in the same room as me, thirteen years before she is supposed to be born. I thought I was over Harry, I'm with Michael now. I don't know what I'm going to say to him once I see him again.

But who knows, maybe this is all a dream and I'll wake up and laugh this off. I highly doubt it though, I've never dreamt of anything of this detailed and vivd.

Once we made it to our room we all sat on our beds and Hermione said, "Fess up. We want answers."

"What?" Roxanne asks. It's so hard to believe that she's George's daughter. Mostly because I've never thought abut George having children, at all.

"No one will tell us anything at all," I explain. "Rose said that you guys knew almost everything. We want to know what's going on."

"We can't tell you everything. There is a lot of information that you can't know yet," Rose said wistfully. She really is Hermione's daughter, just her personality.

"Well what can you tell us?" Hermione asks frustrated.

"I dunno," Roxanne says. "Just ask us something. If it's something simple that we're allowed to answer we'll tell you."

"Okay," Hermiones says. "Everyone in the Order is always talking about Guard Duty. What are they guarding?"

"Do you think it would be safe to tell them that?" Lily questions her two cousins.

"We shouldn't tell them what it is exactly," Rose said. "And not everything, otherwise Mum will start getting vain ideas."

"Hey!" Hermione protests.

"It's true," Lily says.

"Definitely Harry's daughter," Hermione mutters.

"Okay," Roxanne says. "They are guarding something that Vold-"

I cringe. I hate when people say his name. Even when Harry says it.

"-emort desperately wants. It's not a weapon or a tool. It's something far more precious than that."

"I think that's all we ought to tell them about that," Rose says.

"Yeah. Good idea," Lily says.

"Something else," I say, "Lily, you said something about how 'This is the year that she teaches.' Who is she?"

"Oh this better be good," Roxanne laughs.

"Okay.... Where do we start?" Lily thinks out loud. "Dolores Umbridge, this year's DADA teacher. She's from the Ministry. Quite an evil woman. Should I tell them some stuff she does this year or should we let them find out by themselves?" She turns to her two cousins.

"I think we should let them find out by themselves," Rose says honestly.

"Yeah, we don't want them to know everything that happens this year, or the next, or the next," Roxanne says.

"Er- okay fine. Your brother Fred, said something about a war. And how 'this is the year when he starts to realize things'. What does that mean?" Hermione says.

"Well, this year is the year where things start to tense up. So basically this is year the war with Voldemort-"

I cringe again.