Chapter Five: Early Beginnings

1/24/15

P.O.F.

"Hey mum," Fred and George sat down at the kitchen for dinner.

"Why are other Fred and James sleeping in our bedroom?" George asked his mother. "Can't they sleep with Ron?"

"That will be explained very soon," She said not meeting either of the twins eyes. She was still shaken up by the news that Fred didn't make it. Plus, she heard James say something about how 'Uncle George looks cooler with one ear'." She still wasn't sure if that was a joke or not.

"Ugh!" Fred says. "Why will no one ever give us answers! We're of age now! We can handle whatever it is!"

"Just wait until everyone else gets here," Molly reassures him.

It was nearly ten minutes before everyone sat themselves at the table. The children from the future, Ron, Ginny, the twins, Molly and Arthur, Hermione, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks.

"Molly?" Arthur asked once he sat down. "Who are all these children?"

"Everyone keeps asking that," Rose mutters, obviously a little annoyed.

"Should I explain, or do you guys want to?" Remus asked the people from the future.

"I'll explain," Teddy said before anyone could say anything else. "Well, it's a rather long story, so you should sit tight."

"Can we at least start eating?" Ron asks his mother.

"Ron!" Hermione exclaims. "All you ever care about is food! Shut up and polite!"

"It really is mum and dad," Hugo whispers to Rose. Rose laughed.

"Okay. Here we go," Teddy started. "We are from the future. And James here," He glares at James making James cower in his seat, "broke a time turner."

"What sort of inconsiderate person would do something so foolish, so irresponsible, so-" Hermione stopped when she realized everyone was staring at her. "Sorry."

"Wow," Roxanne said. "She hasn't changed at all in the next twenty six years."

"I know right," Lily says.

"Wait," Hermione says. "You know me in the future?"

"We're getting to that," Teddy says quickly. "So we're from the year 2021. The thing is, we don't know how we're going to get back to our own time. So in the meantime, which could be who knows how long, we are going to be staying here. And Remus, I think we'll go with what you suggested."

"What are you talking about?" Victoire asks.

"If we are still here by the time school starts, everyone who is underage will be attending Hogwarts," Teddy says.

"But Teddy!" Lily says, "This is the year that she teaches."

"Yes, and you know everything that happens this year. Don't you think that we should do something else? This is the year when the war starts. When he starts to realize things. This is a bad idea," Fred II protests.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny speaks up.

"I'm afraid we can't tell you that," Hugo says sadly.

"Well, if you are from the future, what can you tell us?" Hermione asks.

"M- I mean Hermione, you know how dangerous it is to mess with time travel, period. If we told you everything we know, which is pretty much everything by the way, we would put our time in danger," said Rose.