Chapter One: I Blame James

AN: All cover rights go to lostamongstars!

This chapter was originally written by @milla345. Revised by @BrokenTimeTurner.

Lily's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch of our living room and read our Care For Magical Creatures book. Mom, dad, some of our uncles and aunts are out for dinner. So Teddy and Victoire is here to look after my brothers and I, Albus and James, some of our other cousins such as, Hugo, Rose, Fred, and Roxanne.

Hugo and Rose are sitting on the floor and playing chess with Hugo in the lead, Albus is reading on the floor, Teddy and Victoire are sitting next to me and talking, Roxanne is sitting in the armchair looking bored, while James and Fred.... Are nowhere to be seen. This cannot be good.

"Teddy, where is James and Fred?" I asked.

"We're here," the two mischievous boys said as they walked into the room.

"Where have you been?" wondered Roxanne.

"Dad's office," said James simply.

"You know we're not allowed in there with permission," said Rose, obviously agitated.

"Of course we knew that," said Fred.

"James, what do you have in your hand?" asked Victoire.

"Dunno," he replied with a grin.

"James, give it to me so I can look at it," I said.

"No," he said,"it's mine now."

I stood up and walked over to James, then I saw what it was.

"James Potter, give it to me!"

"What is it?" he asked me.

"It's a Time Turner. Now give it to me!"

"Cool," said Fred.

James P.O.V.

"Just give it to Lily, James," Al said finally looking up from his book.

"Let me think...." I said, with a mock thoughtful look on my face.

"No. Just hand it over to me," Lily said in a commanding mom voice.

"James, give it to her," said Teddy, standing up.

"No. It's mine," I say standing my ground.

Hugo and Rose stopped playing chess and stood up. Then did Albus, Roxanne, and Victoire.

"Have it your way," Lily said. She went to her bag and starting looking for something.

"Ok, ok," I say surrendering. "Hugo, think fast!"

I threw the time turner at Hugo, who tried to grab the Time Turner as it fell through his fingers and out of his grasp. The Time Turner fell to the floor with a BANG. The floor was soon covered with white sand. Then as the time time turner hit the floor, all that was left in the room was a broken Time Tuner lying on the carpet.

Sirus's P.O.V.(1995...)

Remus, Molly, and I sat around the table in the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld place when we heard a BANG in the hall.

"AHH! NOT MORE CHILDREN! DIRTY BLOOD TRAITOR CHILDREN!" I heard the portrait of my mother scream. Typical.

I drew my wand and went into the hall to see what had happened, when I approached, I saw four young girls and five boys.

"Who are you?!" I asked them.

A girl with red hair, freckles, and warm brown eyes then looked over me with uncertainty and whispered, "Sirius."

The girl looked away from me and turned to a boy with shaggy black hair and brown eyes, "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? I TOLD YOU TO GIVE OT TO ME, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!"

"Whoa, calm down Lils," Said the boy. Lils? James? What is going on? All these children look eerily familiar.

Remus and Molly then entered the hall with their wands at their side.

"What is going here?" Remus asked me.

"I have no clue," I answered honestly.

"Lily calm down for one second," said a boy with Turquoise hair.

The red headed girl then said, "How can I be calm Teddy!? We're in the past! Right now it's impossible to be calm!"

"What's going on? Who are you?" I asked them.

"BLOOD TRAITORS!" my mother screamed.

"It's complicated. You would not believe us," said a girl with wispy silver-blonde hair.

"Try us," said Remus his wand still drawn.

"We're from the future. 2021 to be exact," Said a girl with dark hair.

"Prove it," Remus scoffed. The boy with turquoise hair looks at Remus. His face lightens and his hair turns to a golden brown color. He must be a metamorphmagnus.

"You escaped on Hippogriff from Hogwarts. More specifically, Buckbeak," Said a girl with bushy brunette hair with a tint of red.

"How do you know that?!" I ask them. There is no way they could actually know that, the only people who know that are the Order and Harry, Ron, and Hermione. None of them would be stupid enough yo let it slip to their school friends.

"Like we said, we're from the future," said the boy with shaggy black hair and brown eyes.

"I think it best," said Molly, "that we go to the kitchen and talk."