Chapter 33

The Next Morning
Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling like shit. I sighed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on deodorant.

I left the guest bedroom and I was about to go to the kitchen until I heard little sobs. They were coming from our shared room.

I opened the door and saw Namjoon hugging the pillow I like to use. It broke my heart and I had tears leaving my eyes.

I walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Namjoon: "Are you going to yell at me again?" His voice was raspy and a turn on but I ignored that since it isn't the time to get all horny.

Me: "No, I--" I started to cry "I am sorry Joonie. I didn't even let you explain and I just poured my feelings all over you"

Namjoon: "Can I explain now?"

Me: "Yes"

Namjoon: "I was actually meeting up with your father so I could sue her. He left for work matters and she showed up. I was yelling at her since I was mad bt what she did. She started to talk dirty and shit that made me feel uncomfortable. She pushed me to a tree and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back but I pushed her away. I was about to hit her but I don't hit women so I came home"

I smiled sadly and cried

Me: "I am such a bad wife! You didn't cheat and I---"

Namjoon: "Shhh, it's ok--"

Me: "No it's not and I hate the way how I just jumped into conclusions and didn't bother to hear your side if the story"

Namjoon: "Jennie--"

Me: "And I made you cry! I--"

I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

Namjoon: "Don't worry, I brushed my teeth 10 times yesterday"

I kissed him and put myself onto his lap, straddling him. I could feel my feet touching the sides of my ass cheeks.

I licked his lips and ran my fingers threw his soft hair.

(Oh, did I forget to warn you for smut? Oops 😏)

I took off his shirt and kissed him again.

Namjoon: "I love dominate Jennie. What made her wake up?"

Me: "Your sexy ass voice"

Namjoon: "Really?"

He says while taking off the little jacket I had with the outfit. (While I was writing this part, WAP came on :))

I leaned in and kissed his lips again.

Me: "I'm sorry Joonie, again"

Namjoon: "It's ok baby"

I kissed down his jaw and went to kis neck. I started to suck, nibble and kiss his neck, leaving marks.

Me: "You are mine"

Namjoon: "You are mine as well"

I ran my hand down under his pants and underwear. I grabbed his hard member and started to move my hand up and down, jerking him off.

Namjoon: "Fuck!"

I continued to kiss his neck until I felt his hot cum on my hand. I pulled my hand out and got up. I took off the rest of my clothes and saw Namjoon doing the same thing.

Namjoon was laying on his back ready for me to dominate him. I got on top of him and got his member. I put him inside of me and moaned out loud.

I started to move my hips but it was different since I have a baby bump. Namjoon was helping me by putting his hands on my waist and he was moving my hips too.

I ran my hands from my boobs to my head while moaning. I went faster and felt that I was near.

Me: "I am close"

Namjoon: "Me too"

We went faster and my walls clenched while his hild on my waist tightened.

Me: "Let's cum together"

Namjoon: "Ok baby"

After a few more thrusts, we came together. I was breathing heavy and I got off of Namjoon. I laid beside him and put my head onto his chest.

Namjoon: "It's my fault for not reacting faster"

Me: "You know what, let's put this behind us. It isn't your fault so you don't need to apologize Joonie"

Namjoon: "I am lucky to have you"

Me: "Me too. And our daughter is lucky to have a father like you"

Namjoon: "Speaking of our daughter, what is a good name for her?"

Me: "Hmmm, I don't know"

We started to discuss what names would fit with out baby and the perfect name popped into my head.

Me: "Bae"

(I went on google and searched up korean names for girls and this was the list. It caught my eyes so yeah)

Namjoon: "Bae? Hmm it seems nice"

Me: "Really?"

Namjoon: "Yeah, I like Bae. Hey Bae~ it's appa"

I started to giggle and I rubbed my baby bump. Namjoon started to rub the baby bump as well and he went lower and kissed it.

I was starting to get tired since I didn't have much sleep last night" it might be some part of the pregnancy and we just had sex. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I saw that Jennie fell asleep and I looked back at the baby bump. I got something from the nightstand and started to read poetry to our baby.

A/n:
So I first fell in love with Namjen when I saw a post on instagram. The post was like "What is your favorite leader ships" or something like that and Namjen cought my eyes. This was like 2 years ago? Idk

Since my sister is starting to get into the ships and stuff and she asked me hiw I feel about Taennie. I told her that I don't ship it like how others do. Like, I can see them as those blonde siblings from Shake It Up but nothing else.

And whenever I read a Bts×Blackpink×Reader ff, there is usually Yoonie. I don't hate the ship but I didn't really think about it when I watched them on youtube. But later on I was like, is there one with Namjen? Like this ship looks so cute and like----- what am I doing?