Chapter 2

Jennie's P.O.V.

Later that night, I received a notification from that sugar app.

DaddyNam1994 wants to be your sugar daddy. Accept or Decline

Accept or Decline

I accepted him and put my phone away. I have school tomorrow and I don't feel like listening to my crusty ass professors complaints.

I went to bed and relaxed.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I was about to go to bed until I heard my phone buzz. I quickly turned on my phone to see that KimJen1996 accepted my request.

I---

Me: "I'm a sugar daddy"

Taehyung: "What?!?"

I turned around to see Taehyung at my door looking at me shocked.

Me: "Why are you here?"

Taehyung: "I was about to ask you uf I could use your shampoo since Jungkook used all of mine"

Me: "Sure"

Taehyung: "I didn't expect you to be a sugar daddy"

Me: "Just get the shampoo"

Taehyung rushed and go the shampoo.

Taehyung: "Try not to scare the sugar baby away"

After he said that, he left. I sighed. I went to her account and saw her face. She was sexy but cute.

She goes to Seoul University? She must be smart. I got off of my phone and went to bed but it wasn't peaceful.

Jin was yelling at Yoongi since Yoongi didn't do his chores this week, Hoseok was dancing to chicken noodle soup, Jimin was moaning because he was masturbating, Jungkook was yelling on the game and Taehyung was singing in the shower. The usual.

I sighed and just laid there until I heard my phone buzz. I groaned and saw that it was @KimJen1996.

I was confused. I read her text and she wants to meet me tomorrow at the XXXXXXX Café at 16:15(4:15 p.m.). Not a bad place. I put my phone away and went to sleep.

The Next Moring
Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up and stretched. I got up and went to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine.

After my morning routine, I got into this,