babyyy

A/N-im kinda going alittle fast with this book because it's coming to an end.  So just be patient with it, because it might seem like its jumping around to much

~mia~

I'm laying in my bed with Kaitlin and we have been thinking about names for the past 2 hours! "what about Angie Ann flowers" Kaitlin said "we aren't naming my god baby that" I said "what about Victoria kaitlin" I said she shook her head.  I leaned back and groaned "DELIHLA! " Kaitlin shouted I shot back up 'DELIHLA FAYE!!" I shouted back "DUDE THATS PERFECT" kaitlin shouted then we high fived "delihla Faye harries" Kaitlin said while rubbing her belly I started doing it to and then I felt her kick I smiled. "I feel like I'm the daddy" she looked at me and we both started cracking up.  "are you hungry?" I asked "duh" she replied "let's go to 'on the border'" I suggested (A/N-thats not to be racist or anything it's an actual restaurant so don't get butt hurt) "yeah" she got up and I got my keys we got in my car and started driving. Once we made it we ordered and started talking "what do you want to wear to your shower? " I asked her she suddenly got excited "okay so I bought this one day and I've been wanting to wear it since forever" she showed me the outfit "that's beautiful but will your baby daddy want you to wear it?" I asked "he can't tell me what to wear" she said "true, well what color?" I asked "white" I nodded in approval "yeah, that would look good especially since youre stomach is gonna be out" I said "I'm excited wear it" she told me "dang I'm excited to see Jack's reaction" she chuckled "me to." then the food came and we ate and talked some more. Then she came to my house since I'm gonna help her get ready for tomorrow etc etc.

~morning~

I sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes hearing alarm clock ringing I put my hand on Kaitlin and started shaking her "wake up" I said yawning she got up and stretched "you sleep way more wilder pregnant" I told her "cause my big ass belly in the way making me feel uncomfortable" I laughed and got up "so the girls should be at the place already getting the stuff done and setting up and whatever so we gotta get dressed then when we show up everyone should already be there. It's 12 Now so we have two hours" I said she nodded then I went in my bathroom and did what just had to do. About 30 minutes later I got out and stayed in my bra and panties. I walked out the bathroom and saw Kaitlin sitting on my chair that's infront of my mirror in her bra and panties to... If someone walked in it would be awkward Asf.. "how do you want your hair? " I asked her "just straight" she replied I nodded and started on her hair. I finished then did her make up. I took a step back and smiled "great" then she stood up and put in the skirt half on then the top half "dude that's perfect " I told her "I love it" I told her "me too" she smiled "and your boob's are freaking huge" I touched one "dude" I said looking at her "right" don't judge us it's just what we girls do sometimes.  "well you look beautiful" I told her "Now you gotta help me" I said pointing a finger at her "I picked your outfit already so yeah" she said taking out my aqua colored Maxi skirt and a white short sleeve crop top "a skirt really?" she nodded "fine" she came over to me and she left my curly hair alone and then braided it then started my makeup. She finished then I put on the on the outfit "fabulous" she said "thanks girl. You ready?" I asked her "yeah, I just gotta pee" then she left to go pee. I grabbed my glasses keys and shoes, then waited for her at the door. She came down and we started walking to my car. I started driving "I'm not the only hungry one right? " I asked "not at all" she replied "panda??" I suggested "yes!  I'm in the mood for that" she said so I started driving to panda express. I ordered and we just ate and drove at the same time.

We finally made it to our destination "man that was good" I said kaitlin burped then nodded. I walked in the party room first and saw everyone sitting waiting for Kaitlin "you want me to walk with you or should I walk in first?" I asked "walk with me I need to hold on to something" "well then" I said she laughed "Cmon" she took my hand and I started walking in the room with her. As soon as she walked in everyone gasped and started taking pictures. She made it to her special chair that had decorations all over it. She sat down and let out a breath of air "dang that was far" she said " I laughed and Sat on Alex since he was in a chair right by me. "where's jack?" I asked him "getting something" he replied I nodded and kissed him "I missed you" I said "I missed you more baby" he said kissing my cheek. Then Jack walked in the room "where is she? Is she here yet? " we all turned around and looked at him. His eyes finally landed on Kaitlin he stared her for a minute

"woah" he muttered under his breath